the wonderful land of oz
1) Are you married?
i was, but that's a whole other story.
2) If you are, How did you pop the question to your mate? Or how was it proposed to you?
running from the authorities. once you're married they can't kick you out of the country. well, not that easily at least. i'm back in canada, aren't i?
3) If your not married, do you ever want to be?
i've always dreamed of living in europe and i do have a few past offences, so it's a little tricky on my own...
4) Any kids?
i just may pop out a few sometime in the future. for tax purposes of course.
5) What was/is your favorite subject in school?
(college or high school)
psychology and english. i'm planning on a double major.
6) What is your favorite article of clothing?
perhaps my degrassi junior high hoodie? or my floor length [covers the shoes pretty well] nineteen-seventies reitmans' 'value village find' green and blue plaid skirt.
7) What thing (movie, bug, etc..etc..) freaks you out the most?
the unknown. oh, and i have this horrible phobia of pool drains. i've had some full blown panic attacks over that one.
8) Do you like mornings, afternoons, or nights better?
afternoons. i suppose.
9) How tall are you?
10) If you could change your name to something else what would you change it to?
i was supposed to have been named fiona. but my father opted for the trendy jennifer instead. and he's been pissing me off constantly ever since.
11) Any psychic abilities? If so what?
no. the majority of those who 'claim' to have any form of esp are simply trying to make up for personal feelings of inadequacy. thus having to make outrageous and far-fetched claims as they believe they will receive the attention they feel they deserve and friends and family will love them.
12) How many places have you lived in your life?
eleven or so.
13) What liquid or food you just can’t live without?
i could copy brian and say water, but that just wouldn't be that original, now would it? besides, i don't need water. nor do i need food. i'm inhuman.'
14) What would you do if you found $300 dollars on the street?
'keep it. everyone in here would, and they can go on and on about how they would give it to charity or blah blah blah. but in the end they would keep it. it's programmed into our minds. the instinct of survival. every man for himself. woman, whatever. besides, that would pay my insurance, phone bill and so forth, with enough leftover for a night out.
15) Ever went on a blind date? Would you ever? If you did go on one, was it fun or awful?
i don't suppose i've ever actually been on an 'official' blind date. but i do often go out with friends of friends who i haven't met myself yet.
16) What is the color of your eyes?
greenish brown. i despise the word hazel. i suppose you could call it a nice shade of asparagus and coca-cola vomit.
17) If you could visit one person right now that you know but does not live near you, who would that be?
18) What is your favorite poem not written by you?
i have too many to mention. how can one decide such an answer when there are so many poems yet to be read.
19) Ever meet anyone famous? If so who?
why would i want to meet someone who is too lazy to wax their own legs? that says a lot about character development, now doesn't it?
20) Ever had a secret admirer, ever been a secret admirer? Explain….
well, he was secret until he became my stalker. quite seriously. those people scare me. thank god it was my last year at that school.
'i don't care if it hurts, i want to have control. i want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul.' [radiohead]
[This message has been edited by quietlydying (01-11-2003 10:11 PM).]