heh... LOL@ bsquirrel...
1. What time is it? 5:51
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: I have a birth certificate?
3. Nickname(s): Kielo, Morgan, Stacers, Arnthor, Chuckie, etc.
5. Number of candles that appeared on your last cake: I don't get cakes. My birthday is two days after Christmas, so I get lots of gifts and no cake.
6. Any pets? A dog whom I dislike intensely. I'm nice to him because we have him, but I didn't want a dog. I wasn't ready yet. My other dog only just died!
7. Hair color: Brown? I don't know.
8. Piercing: None.
9. Tattoos: You kidding me? With the parents I have?
10. How much do you love your job? Oh, just love it! oh, I don't have one. Well, school, then.
11. fav colour: Black. I know, it isn't a colour. *shrug* Lick me sideways.
14. Favorite food: Chocolate
15. Been to Africa? Nope.
16. Been toilet papering? You know, I could read this question in more than one way...
17. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes, but no.
18. Been in a car accident? No, and to clarify, as my friend always tells me, "They're car CHRASHES! Accidents couldn't have been prevented!"
19. Sprite or 7 UP? I don't know. I like the name Sprite, but I like those 7 UP shirts. *shrug*
20. Favorite Movie: No clue.
21. Favorite Holiday: Any day where I get chocolate.
22. Favorite day of the week: Any day where I get chocolate.
23. Favorite Toothpaste: Any toothpaste that tastes like chocolate.
24. Favorite Restaurant: Any restaurant that serves chocolate.
25. Favorite Flowers: A rose with the top chopped off, so I just have the stem. Ok, maybe I'll settle for a dandelion.
26. Favorite Drink: Chocolate brownie frappuchino from Starbucks. I know the corporation is bad, but they make such good coffee!
27 football: Hmm? What?
28. Preferred type of ice cream: Scandalous. Its got cookies in it, but its way better than Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough.
29. Favorite Sesame Street Character? Um... That green one.
30. Disney or Warner Bros.? I hate Disney. Disney is evil. Warner Bros. probably is too, but I haven't heard stories like I have for Disney, so I'll go with that one.
32. Favorite Fast Food Restaurant? McDonalds. They have lots of chocolate stuff.
33. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No.
34. Which single store would you choose to max out
your credit card ? I will never have a credit card. I'd spend every last penny on chocolate, then I'd be sick, and throw up my money down the toilet.
35. What do you do most often when you are
bored? Stare at paper, and try to write. Sometimes it even works!
36. Name the person that you are friends with that is the farthest? No clue. Some of them are very far. Various locations in California, Saskatchewan, etc.
37. Most annoying thing people ask? What are you going to be when you grow up?
38. Bedtime: 10:30.
39 Favorite all time TV show: TV? What is this... TV... of yours?
40. Last person you went out to dinner/cinema
with: My friend Jen.
41. Time when you finished: 6:02
I don't care if you're an old fart, because old people are smarter than me.
-Me. (reply in the Alley)
[This message has been edited by Alicat (10-22-2002 10:29 PM).]