in the interzone now
Things I do when I am alone:
- Sing so loudly, wildly and passionately that I'm amazed I don't lose my voice every time.
- Dance without abandon to music probably no one else could dance to. (We're talking soft Nails songs and desperate Cruxshadows songs. Weird stuff.)
- Get newspaper all over any surface I can find, so I can do some random painting project.
- Burn CDs! (Since it's on my Dad's computer... Since my own burner died... And he's sorta possessive about his 'puter. And NO, I do NOT condone piracy; I burn comps of songs I already own and would just like to hear together.)
- Talk to the various things with eyes and ears in my room. Be they posters, figurines or stuffies, it does not matter.
- Completely schiz out and go crazy, which is never a pretty sight, but must sometimes be done.
- Lie on the floor in the basement (with the ferret busy trying to burrow up my pant legs) blasting whichever vinyl I feel like on that day, and just turn m' brain right off.
- Talk to myself, or my alter-egos, or my fantasy people, or real people who just happen to not be there.
- Watch the movies no one else in my household can stand. Oh, there are many, indeed.
Hm... I think I kinda like when I have the house to myself, huh?
written in blood before everything went black
[This message has been edited by Anvrill (07-29-2002 01:12 PM).]