navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Breath To My Hearts Love
Open Poetry #37
Post A Reply Post New Topic Breath To My Hearts Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kevinbrianwright
since 2006-01-19
Posts 35
NYC

0 posted 2006-01-22 05:48 PM

copyright (c) Kevin Brian Wright 2006

I long for the courts of her sudden splendor, as my heart writes to love about her delicate signature of beauty.

My spirit is given body as I pass through the arid valley of the kings.

She shall walk a holy path upon the sky along the way of my steps.

This glorious day has set before me, where she’s grown sweeter with every firm desire that has returned to seek me.

By the taste of her delightful lips, she is the fullness of my heart. Everlasting she turns arrows into love and a thousand years into yesterday.

She takes me  above the corridors of heaven, never have I seen anything so beautiful look at me that way.

She renews me with her lovely gaze. Let prayers prevail with their own hands where pleasant sights have routed my vision to a bed of light.

God has ordained her queen, her grace is ever toward the Lords plan and in the world’s account is their none to equal her.

O’ sun lift up my mortal shell through holy portals where I shall look upon the sweetness of her true image as breath to my hearts love.

Kevin Brian Wright

© Copyright 2006 Kevin Brian Wright - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2006-01-22 08:44 PM

Kevin~
This is a wonderful read~

I also like the way you presented it~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email - noles1@totcon.com

garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
2 posted 2006-01-22 09:47 PM

Keving, this is a most beautiful love poem.
This hopeless romantic loves it!!
Hugs,
Ethel

kevinbrianwright
since 2006-01-19
Posts 35
NYC
3 posted 2006-01-22 11:31 PM

Thank you both very much for your thoughts!!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #37 » Breath To My Hearts Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary