navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » What is Love?
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic What is Love? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweet_cute_palestinian04
since 2004-04-11
Posts 418
Earth

0 posted 2004-06-07 06:19 PM

People ask me ,what is love?
I look back and say

Love is the most thing we need in life,
Life without love is empty full of hate,
Like outer space,

Love is a life full of color,music and taste,

Love is always a smiling medicine we each need,
Love is respect,honesty,trust and an heart full of love ,

Love is my heart,my soul,my name,my taste ,my color, my brain, my food, my water ,my oxygen.

How can i express more?
Its everything in my eyes.

How about you?

""" WHAT IS LOVE IN YOUR EYES?"""

I hate the world because it does'nt have a taste, i HATE the world because it does'nt have a color.!!
Admit that im right,,!

© Copyright 2004 sweet_cute_palestinian04 - All Rights Reserved
Rommance_Touch
since 2004-05-07
Posts 97

1 posted 2004-06-08 09:28 AM

THe love, its a so simplex outside so complex inside. You easy to spell "i love u", but a little know the mean. The love, is the respect, the warm, the honest, the care, the sound of birds singing around say it. you always need yr lover to be beside u, support u, no touch, just a soul is enough, just an eyes look warm me. just yr sound make me wake on the song of life. But, each one has a especiall view 4 love, if he is happy tell u the love is great, if he sad, tell u there is no love,,,,but a real love, isnt just included between a lovers a real love is for all people around, wich care and support, give them care, its something sharing...The love is for World not just For lovers,,,Good Heart, love all and ofcourse there is an escpecial one for a lover,,,but it exists in the heart not created by emotions....LOVE ALL
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » What is Love?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary