navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » the truth
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic the truth Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
southern sweetheart
since 2003-12-28
Posts 18

0 posted 2004-04-30 03:00 PM

i have a hard time telling you
whats on my mind
expressing the way i feel
involving you in my life
the story was never happy
to many tears were shed
i hurt alot of loved ones
through my not so many years
you tell me open up
i'll feel better right
the truth there's just no good insight
but please dont worry or cry over me
if u wanna go and never look back
i can understand and want get mad
i dont want to put you through
this living hell

© Copyright 2004 jamie - All Rights Reserved
Ender
since 1999-12-08
Posts 200
Yuma, AZ USA
1 posted 2004-05-01 04:23 AM

its a very nice poem...it could use some work though...a tip if i may...to keep the flow going right, be sure to add spaces between the lines...that way it the poem doesnt seem like its being condensced

If I could be anything in the world, I would want to be your tear.  I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheek, and die on your lips.  -Rosco

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
2 posted 2004-05-03 04:23 AM

You know what's crazy.  I know how you feel.  I have so much "emotional baggage" and it's hard for me to open up to anyone because I don't want them to have to deal with any of it, even if it is indirectly.  I don't want them to feel what I do, so I keep it bottled up.  But one day, you'll meet someone that will force you to unload it all, and never let them go.  Because I did, and it was the worst mistake I've made my entire life.  You can't do it all by yourself, and I think that was the hardest thing for me to learn.  Ehh, and I still haven't.  But keep your head up, and someone will change your mind eventually And keep writing!! That helps sooo much

**You can't always trust the people you want to**

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » the truth

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary