navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » stream of consciousness
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic stream of consciousness Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Don_Juan
since 2004-04-08
Posts 252
Far from where I am going

0 posted 2004-04-22 10:55 PM

a stream of consciousness poem with a nature theme

The sky is gray and spread across this colorless canvas
always unchanging and lifeless complimented by a tan carpet
worms crawl freely beneath the carpet and cry out their whispers of joy to be free
bare trees thrown down in random threads of the carpet only to be stripped naked of their coverings and no one complains of their indecent exposure.
the unseen cold thief sprint witht these coverings never to be brought in for questioning or a complimentary beating
the cement river carries metal monstrocities unwillingly into a plane of nothingness or to the gas station.
all while i vegetate in a prison cell with a large red exit sign above the door

like i typed above, this is a stream of consciousness poem so it's just alot of random thoughts. hopefully they make some sort of sense to you guys. well i hope you like it.

© Copyright 2004 John Lervezuk - All Rights Reserved
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
1 posted 2004-04-24 01:37 PM

this reads like a story, is there more?

~~**~~
The way you move me
I walk with your shadow
With your silhouette
Leave the light on
It always comes
Back to you
~~**~~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » stream of consciousness

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary