navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Force
Dark Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Force Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
green_itchy_stuff
since 2003-06-26
Posts 1929
New Caney, Tx

0 posted 2004-11-16 12:06 PM

I'm ready to get what I deserve
I know what I need
I hesitate

I hear your story and advise
He said I can't
I feel you all around me like I'm in a spiritual chatroom

I feel your thoughts
I love you all
My stalemate can't stay, but will it

This is where I'm coming from
I have a destination
And I'm bold by myself

The hand that hands
Has become slower
So give it to me

Doing the same thing a million times in a row will definitely affect your head.  Read and pratice and read and pratice and read and prati........ead a

© Copyright 2004 Kenneth Craig Rogers - All Rights Reserved
EveGnosis
since 2002-02-21
Posts 300
New York, USA
1 posted 2004-11-16 12:10 PM

bold indeed you are!
but not by yourself.
remember how i mistook the laughter when I revealed my feelings to a certain someone?
and how the laughter was actually beautiful
because that someone felt the same way all along but we were both stalemated?????

fantastic poem, craig.

i'll always need a friend, one i can defend.

Purity
since 2001-11-20
Posts 526
Once Upon, USA
2 posted 2004-11-16 01:32 AM

Funny that Eve should mention laughing, as I couldn't help but after my last post on his poem... and then seeing this. I even used the word "forced"...
Craig, my truest of true friends that I've never met... you will indeed get what you deserve. It will be so much more than you can even comprehend in this chaotic world of valleys and mountain tops. You have shown your faithfulness time and time again. Even in the struggles of the darkest of your poems, a dim light always shines.
"We're at our best when we're at our worst". I'd give credit if I knew who said that, but it's not important who said it, what is important is it is truth.
As you struggle with the logic of the decision you have made to leave your shell and "go ye therefore", I have to tell you that there are many of us here that have done the exact same thing. We're still here.

And all the better for having met such awe inspiring people on this site. It's much better than those matchmaker or meet each other sites. This one shows people as who they really are, and I owe these friends of mine my life.

As Always,

Wings bruised from turning away in such confined space...Not broken...still healable...still feathered with life, somewhere

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #4 » Force

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary