navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Stormy Love .
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Stormy Love . Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-06-21 05:20 AM

Let us walk on the beach, you look so good in the warm sunshine.

Barefoot we walk in the sand, it goes between our toes, my arm around your waist, i feel so good, so fine.  

Picking a shell from the tides edge, i wash it in the surf, the colour so delicate, just like  my love for you.

Sitting in the warm sun, i move closer to your face, i can see my face reflected in your shades, before i gently kiss your lips, we turn and look out to sea, a perfect sea view.

Waves stream slowly onto the beach, seagulls arch above our heads, crying their wild cry, i study your face as you stare to the front.
Turning your head, you touch my hand gently.

On wave washed boulders, we hop from stone to stone,just missing the frothy white waves.
Finding a sand dune, surrounded by emerald grasses, we lay down, kiss softly and slowly.

Soon there is more urgency as the passion rises, clothes discarded we become one.
Pouring sweat, under the burning sun, our bodies slippery and glistening in the afternoon light.

Insensibility overcomes us, as we sleep in a perfect'C' shape, seeing nothing in sight.

Hurriedly we dress, as the storm brews around us.
Sandblasted by the wind, we run to the disused lighthouse and out of the rain, sleeting down.

Up in the tower, i put my coat around you, as we sit out the storm, surrounded by the raging winds and rain, in our ivory tower we are safe,i look into your eyes dark and brown.

Outside the weather is like our love, wild, volatile, but free.
Slowly the storm recedes beyond the headland, as shafts of sunlight,sparkle out at sea.

Kissing your forehead,we descend down the steps of the tower, back into the world, you and me.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-06-21 05:49 AM

Goodmorning! I needed some stormy love today!
Beautiful and romantic as your heart! You always have a way of taking me there to where you are...loved it!
I have sand on my feet, I must dust them off!lol!Especially after last night!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Stormy Love .

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary