navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Loves Destiny (For ARH).
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Loves Destiny (For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-06-20 06:57 AM

Golden are the trees that line my way,fairest of all the kingdoms and dwellings of the world, your face enters my mind.

My heart is gladdened by both the trees and your soft face.
Shining star with wonderous light in you hair, sooth me,touch me, with smooth hands so kind.

Lady fair, i will come to you,be yours when the rose is in full summer bloom and nightingales sing in a cloudless night.

The braids of your dark hair, your white arms and clear face,flawless and smooth.
My heart yearns to return within your star so bright.

How many ways do i love thee, my sweet,sweet queen?
More than my life, my next heartbeat, my next breath, till seas and oceans run dry.

Beds of roses will i give to you,
petals on pillows,sweet scent swiftly intoxicates us,as on top of my body you lay.

Let me return to your sweet embrace, i hunger to devour you, all of you, your love cpmpletely sweet.

Our bodies will entwine, i will take you to the winds of heaven's breath, out of reach and sight, to the lords feet..!

Come, lay by my side, i will pour for you the sweet wine of love, let us drink deeply from the gobblet of silver.

My passion burns brightly for you, fan the flames, fil me with fire, my longing for you fills me with power.

Fall into my arms, let me carry you to a jasmine scented garden of divinity, let two become one, our absolute destiny..!

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
1 posted 2003-06-20 09:09 AM

I'm on the next plane to England! Forget that! It'll take too long! I'm fluffing my feathers and I'll be there in an hour! Have the roses ready!

I LOVED this!!!!!

On my way to heaven!
Earth Angel

P.S. Oh, I just noticed that you wrote this for ARH!
Shuckums and darnation! Guess I'll just have to dream your words into my own little fantasy!

[This message has been edited by Earth Angel (06-20-2003 09:11 AM).]

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
2 posted 2003-06-21 12:14 PM

My love, Your words soothe this acheing heart,Destiny awaits us no more, Tis true, my sweet love for you, My prince, My King, I am bathed with thy words of such passion, devour me, all of me, take me in your arms,
and pour out thy soul upon me, heavily I am breathing, sweat pouring down my body,For you have exploded every emotion in my soul, I am bursting inside, like sun melting chocolate in my hands so I feel thy love,
I will travel near or far to reach you my love, whatever it takes to hold you in my rms, to kiss thy sweet honeyed lips, I will give unto you ten thousands passions of my love and more! For you are my destiny sweet Prince, my king!

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (06-21-2003 04:35 AM).]

garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
3 posted 2003-06-21 12:28 PM

Whew!!! I see she did send you one in return...

Very good romantic writing, you two!!  
Hugs  to both of you     
Ethel

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
4 posted 2003-06-21 04:18 AM

this is better than any fairy tale, I am so enjoying your romance, gives me hope for myself
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
5 posted 2003-06-21 04:26 AM

Arrows are flying, hearts are falling, give me a ticket for an airoplane...James
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
6 posted 2003-06-21 11:09 AM

Passion exploding all over this blue sky.
Hmm, does this mean ROMANCE writing is still alove and well?

Ceinwyn
Member Elite
since 2000-07-09
Posts 2175
VA
7 posted 2003-06-21 11:53 AM

lol sorry moment *sigh* see it does exist i'm still waiting 4 my number 2 be called

If at first you don't succeed destroy all the evidence that you tried.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Loves Destiny (For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary