navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Inner Being And Mother Nature.
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Inner Being And Mother Nature. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-06-14 04:42 AM

Let the glorious beauty of nature touch your heart.
Remember those soft subtle colours of birds feathers,close you eyes,flood your mind.

See the wind blown trees,hear the whispering grass,recall the hot summer days and be surprised at what you find.

Inner being feed on my recalled creatures of ecuisite beauty,gorge on the reality that is nature,feast on the pastel shades of wildflowers.

Be uplifted by the sight of gods land,
the fields and the forrests,the moutains,moors and skies,the country walks,walked by me for hours and hours.

Never let me feed you o inner god,may i continue to be worthy of such a passionate,understanding,but gentle heart,overflowing with kindness.

May the glory of Mother Nature always nurture the earth,seas and skies,let the wonder and all powerfullness that she is, be endless..!

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
1 posted 2003-06-14 04:43 AM

QjQ
Member Elite
since 2003-04-18
Posts 3756
U.S.A.
2 posted 2003-06-24 04:19 PM

enjoyed,,,
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Inner Being And Mother Nature.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary