navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Continents Of Love (For ARH)
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Continents Of Love (For ARH) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-06-24 07:24 AM

Among evensongs soft breezes, is where i find you easiest,your face is sharply clearer as the doves call lonely from rooftops.

My mind murmuring a myriad of thaughtts and questions, how can i be with you? what can bring us together? Questions non stop.

Contented  for now am i to love you from afar, our words mean everything to me, my regard for you is the highest a man can give.

My world has not changed, but the added influence of you, finds me somewhat calmer, loving and tolerable to everybody, carefree i now live.

Two different continents, two hearts of gold, facing reality is difficult to take, my salvation is knowing what you feel for me.

Alone i sit, none but you enters my world, i do not seek or want them to, sedately solitary i stand,
as of a yew tree.

Amethyst is your precious stone of birth, you are my precious.
Loneley nights deep in thaught, your world so far, yet near and dear to my life now.

Different cultures, lifestyles and living, yet we are in the universal language of love, of you i am so proud.

Dreaming of waking by you,observing the ritual of your life.
Your smiling face across the breakfast table, your cool clear features.

Drinking coffee, living in the moment, wanting to know all of your life.
For your world is mine and mine is yours, sepecial for our own pleasures.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2003-06-24 02:52 PM

Who pours out the treasures of heaven, the gold, the silver, the diamonds, and pearls, everyday into my heart, you my love

With each new morning, christmas, birthday, the gifts from your heart is like that of no other, to compare, none does not!

for each is a precious jewl,placed in your crown around my heart!

My Sweet king, you have my heart in your hands!Love A Romantic Heart!

[This message has been edited by A Romantic Heart (06-24-2003 02:54 PM).]

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
2 posted 2003-06-24 02:54 PM

beautiful
LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

3 posted 2003-06-24 02:58 PM

this gave warmth the the heart, comfort to the soul and cherished memories to the mind...mine that is (smile) know exactly how you feel...wishing you comfort and peace throughout your write, and your poetry is very deeply caring.  
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
4 posted 2003-06-24 03:08 PM

Between your beautiful and devoted declarations of love and ARH's romantic reply, I can't stop sighing!

Thank you!
EA

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Continents Of Love (For ARH)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary