navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Love Across The Miles (For ARH).
Open Poetry #27
Post A Reply Post New Topic Love Across The Miles (For ARH). Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

0 posted 2003-07-01 04:55 AM

Rivulets of running water,cascade down the windows.
Seven twenty five and i am awake, ready to face the world, i think of you.

Sleeping, what do you dream? My dreaming Queen.
Of love and sweet things, gifts of special meaning, flowers and the beauty of nature, your love will see me through.

Rain may fall outside, inside i am warm and dry, safe in your vermilion arms of beauty,my heart beats and is empowered by your love so sublime.

Knowing that somewhere out there, across time and space, you are there, fills my heart with joy, love and ryme.

© Copyright 2003 P.D - All Rights Reserved
Sunnyone
Member Ascendant
since 2000-07-06
Posts 5334
Staffordshire, England
1 posted 2003-07-01 05:38 AM

I can not pass up the chance to tell you that not only is this piece beautiful, but the love story that is inspiring your pen is wonderful!!  My own story is like yours, having met my now husband on the net, meeting him in England, from the states, and now living happily ever after.  I can honestly wish you both every happiness, and although the miles are many, the distance is short between two hearts that truly love.
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
2 posted 2003-07-01 06:47 AM

I am here my love, Forever close to you,

I love to hear what you do and how you think of me .....

I just love your poetic, loving heart to pieces.....I love these types of poems you write....oh how happy you have made me!!!!!

All my love....xxxx Your vermilion Queen

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
3 posted 2003-07-01 01:52 PM

it's raining there, it's raining here, under the same sky...I think I'm about to lose my mind or turn into a duck

beautiful write here GR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #27 » Love Across The Miles (For ARH).

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary