navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » My poems
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My poems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Godlovinchic
since 2003-06-02
Posts 6

0 posted 2003-06-02 02:03 PM

Angelic Woman by Jodie Frederic

The sun is shining and the birds are singing in the woods.  A young lady strolls along the path whistling such sweet melody.  

Her face like rose petals and her cheeks like red apples.  With flowing red hair like flames and a figure to die for.  

She cometh upon such an ugly and disfigured woman.  She says to the woman “I love you” and the other woman says “Bah! How could you love such a hideous creature”.  

The first woman says “It is the inner beauty that counts and you are the most beautiful person I know, We are all Gods creations and are all equally beautiful and blessed”

© Copyright 2003 Godlovinchic - All Rights Reserved
Godlovinchic
since 2003-06-02
Posts 6

1 posted 2003-06-02 02:04 PM

Heaven by Jodie Frederic

One day I will be sitting amongst the angels and be with our heavenly father, seated in his comforting arms forever.  Then will I truly know of a love which nobody in this world could even contemplate.  

I will walk long walks through forests and great plains and see the most beautiful creatures that God has created.  Live forever in great happiness and all pain shall be taken away. No more tears shall run down this face as the Lord is there great comforter.  

All people shall be equal and clothed and in righteousness and be pure of the bad things of the world.  

I cant wait for that to be, and I shall be guiltless and forgiven and rid of the torment of the world. Being in the loving arms of our Father and be in a state of true happiness.  

Joyce Johnson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-03-10
Posts 9912
Washington State
2 posted 2003-06-02 08:01 PM

All this is true, but God also has a purpose for us here and wants us to be happy on this earth.  I hope you find your happiness here before leaving.  Joyce
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2003-06-02 09:09 PM

(big hugggsssssssss) Yay! Oh my gosh, this is such a beautiful debut, sweet friend, two wonderful poems shine from your golden heart and reflect the true grace and beauty in a woman and the beauty we find simply looking to the light despite the conditions in our world and following His word to make the world a better place, yay, God Bless You! Welcome to Passions, sweet friend, may you be inspired by all of us here as we will all be inspired by your lovely words! I can't wait to read more of your lovely words, sweet friend, we all love you so much, and be sure to check your E-mail for a very special greeting from all of us here at Passions just for you! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Godlovinchic, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Underneath your clothes, there's an endless story

***Shakira***

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (06-02-2003 09:09 PM).]

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
4 posted 2003-06-02 10:59 PM

Unless one enjoys the gifts he gives us here on earth it will be hard to top them in the hereafter.  I wish to welcome you on behalf of the folks in the Spiritual Forum and hope you will enjoy the many friends you will meet here.  Please check your email for a surprise from us to welcome you.

LayItDown
since 2003-05-17
Posts 94

5 posted 2003-06-03 08:55 AM

Yes....we want the car with the nice paint job but neglect to look under the hood.

Love,
LayItDown

Godlovinchic
since 2003-06-02
Posts 6

6 posted 2003-06-03 11:01 AM

Flower by Jodie Frederic

A flower is gentle and beautiful, fragile in its existence on this planet and easily trampled.  

Each of us is like a flower at some point in our lives, in a fragile state and easily broken.  

But nurtured right and all the weeds pulled out we remain preserved and beautiful just like the flower blooming and flourish to show the world our true beauty.  

Godlovinchic
since 2003-06-02
Posts 6

7 posted 2003-06-03 11:04 AM

Tumbleweed by Jodie Frederic

There is a tumbleweed rolling through a dessert with no purpose or direction just going where the wind takes it.  

Life is sometimes like that going along with no purpose or direction as each day passes us by.  

Some day we should stop and remove ourselves from it and take the time to look at the scenery.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » My poems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary