navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #23 » I love passions ( For you guys who helped me )
Open Poetry #23
Post A Reply Post New Topic I love passions ( For you guys who helped me ) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Connel
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-11-04
Posts 736
Florida, USA

0 posted 2002-11-08 07:32 PM

One day, I wrote a poem.
But no one could see it yet,
So one day
I posted on the net.

In a place called passions.
A place for people to post,
Their poetry, and has people,
Who post the most.

This poem is made to say,
I'm happy for this site.
I think ill stay on,
All night, everynight.

I thank the people,
Who helped me out
When I needed it.
I never had a doubt.

This short poem,
Is just to say thank you.
This poem,
Is for new guys too!

I wish to become a great poet some day, but it will only come in time. Til then, I shall write my poems, and wait.

© Copyright 2002 Chris DeVore - All Rights Reserved
garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
1 posted 2002-11-08 07:53 PM

Well, Chris....
Now you really are a part of this wonderful
"FAMILY  OF  FRIENDS"  here at Passions  In  Poetry !!!Lots of us write poems like this. I have.
I'm very glad that you like it here.

"Love makes the world go around"
~~with love and hugs from Ethel~~

Connel
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-11-04
Posts 736
Florida, USA
2 posted 2002-11-08 07:57 PM

.... Thank you,... I really do LOVE it here.. Sense i came here writing my poems have been so easy. I mean. It used to take me forever to write 10 lines of a poem. But now. It only takes me like, 10 mintues.. But the ones i want to make good.. Ill probably work on it for like a day or two. But thank you for the nice reply.. ( This is my 200th post! )

I wish to become a great poet some day, but it will only come in time. Til then, I shall write my poems, and wait.

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

3 posted 2002-11-08 07:59 PM

Yep, we are glad to have you join us, and I hope you will learn to get to know as all better. I have made so many friends in the month I have been here. Well you already know one thing about me, I'm a girl LOL! As time goes by we will probably get to know each other. This is such a great place! I'll look forward to reading more of your poetry.

"Sticks and stones will break my bones,
But words will break my heart"

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
4 posted 2002-11-08 08:13 PM

Congratulations on the 200, time will fly from here on in.
Kethry

Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind.  Unknown

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
5 posted 2002-11-08 08:17 PM

(smiles) Yay!!! Oh Chris, this is wonderful, sweet friend, we are all so lucky to have you as a true friend just as you bring great smiles to us all, I'm so happy you found your way here, God Bless You, you truly are family, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Chris, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

6 posted 2002-11-08 08:19 PM

What, 200 posts in one week! It took me a month!!!!! Must be because your double posting problem, and the coversations you have had with me in poetry Challenge (smilles) good job!

"Sticks and stones will break my bones,
But words will break my heart"

[This message has been edited by Wind (11-08-2002 08:20 PM).]

Suetang
Member Ascendant
since 2001-03-07
Posts 5187
Melbourne, Australia
7 posted 2002-11-09 03:30 AM

Hello Chris

I send you my warmest wishes and a belated welcome to Passions from across the miles.  I'll make sure I look for you from now on and I hope you enjoy your stay in this warm and loving environment.

Take care.......Sue

I am in motion
I am blue
Love is an ocean
I'm anchored in you
- Shawn Mullins

The Lonely Stranger
since 1999-06-18
Posts 361
Upstate, NY, USA
8 posted 2002-11-09 05:35 AM

Forgive the late nature of my welcome Chris ... I am a drifter to passions. Drifting in & out from time to time.

Welcome friend

... and they sent him home happy ... one hundred percent.

Connel
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-11-04
Posts 736
Florida, USA
9 posted 2002-11-09 08:11 AM

Wind,

That double positing only happened twice!.. And no that aint why!.. I posted like crazy sense i been here. I want NEW people to see me and think I know what im talkin bout.. lol. But thanks for ther nice replies.

Gentle Spirit
Member Patricius
since 2000-10-09
Posts 13989

10 posted 2002-11-09 08:17 AM

Chris you have written something we all have felt after coming here....coming here is like going home.  I await more from you and am glad that you enjoy Passions as much as the rest of us.  Ron and the Moderators work very hard to make this place as special as it is.  
HopeS
Member Elite
since 2000-12-22
Posts 4596
Perth Western Australia
11 posted 2002-11-09 08:20 AM

Welcome Connel , now may you always feel the comfort and warmth of reading and sharing and more importantly with poetry people caring
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #23 » I love passions ( For you guys who helped me )

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary