navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #20 » those three little words
Open Poetry #20
Post A Reply Post New Topic those three little words Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
newmanwalking69
since 2002-04-10
Posts 10

0 posted 2002-04-11 03:41 PM

i love you, love is a word people used in such a harsh way, love is an emotion and not just a word, saying i love you has meaning to people and not just to get in people pants, love is a word people use for grant it and not because you love them, i love you should be three words that are the end of all words for people to hear. so many hearts broken when used the wrong way. i want to see people when they say i love you mean that I LOVE YOU have people actually mean it and not fake it, please use those three special words right and in your life will be happier then ever. once again those three little words are "I LOVE YOU"
© Copyright 2002 newmanwalking69 - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-04-11 05:44 PM

(sigh) It too hurts me to see the name of love tarnished by many, but I know deep down much pure love remains in the world and I know with all my heart you will find your one true love and your love will bring you true happiness forever and ever! (big hugggsssss) We all love you so much, sweet friend, this is excellent! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2002-04-13 09:08 AM

Some excellent thought here. I know this is 'prose poetry' so it's a bit harder to find a rhythm than the formatted lines. Well done.
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
3 posted 2002-04-13 09:32 AM

Lovely thoughts...

WELCOME to Passions  

Greeneyes~

Step through the
barrier of my mind,
enter my soul,
feel my desire,
let my eyes guide you
into the shadows of my heart

[This message has been edited by Greeneyes (04-13-2002 09:32 AM).]

RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida
4 posted 2002-04-13 01:38 PM

hey there!
Well, you're right, "I love you" is a special phrase and should only be used when you really mean it. I am guily of saying it once but I felt I was in love but really I was just confused.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #20 » those three little words

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary