navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Question To all
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Question To all Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-07-20 02:52 PM

Hey,

What exactly am I supposed to do? I told you the truth... would you rather me lie and say I did something that I didn't do? There are two sides to every story. This incident is lacing, you want me to tell you one thing but the truth is different.

I have be honest with you throughout this whole ordeal. I did not pose as my mother, my mother did not come online and pose as herself. We both we at work at the time the convesation happened... how could I be online and be teaching at the same time? Thats pretty hard to do, seeing how we do not have the internet in our classrooms at the daycare I work at. My Mom was at work too, and does not have the time to get online and chat on aim, it just doesn't happen.

Although I was not around when the conversation happened and neither was my Mother we both look guilty in your eyes because your minds are already made up. All you will accept from me is a lie, In order to make all of your minds  satisfied I would have to lie and tell you I did it and then you would accept that as the so called truth. Thats just not right.

So tell me this... What part are you playing in all of this? Are you trying to make it so that I lie to you and tell you that I did it when I clearly did not and be punished for it and then continue with a double standard and punish me also for not doing it. When in all reality whether you decide if I am guilty or innocent the outcome will be the same.

Why don't you just burn me at the stake? Tell me what you want this to become?

-Kellie

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website
http://www.freewebs.com/poettree/

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Toad
since 2002-06-16
Posts 161

1 posted 2003-07-20 03:07 PM

I think people, including Ron, just want some simple answers to some simple questions, no witch hunt, no lynching. If you want to clear all this up and get back to normal replying to Ron in the thread below would be an obvious start.
/pip/Forum6/HTML/000878.html

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
2 posted 2003-07-20 03:19 PM

Toad,
I have already replied to Ron via email. I think it important that the public know as well. Yet Cody and I are both awaiting Ron's reply before we make that information public.

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
3 posted 2003-07-20 03:38 PM

Earlier this year, Kellie, a friend of mine took me out to a really fancy dinner and told me she was celebrating because she had won a quarter of a million dollars in some big contest, the name of which I no longer even remember. Later in the evening, she laughingly told me it was all a lie. She said it was the only way she figured I would let her pay for the meal.

The point is, I never doubted her when she told me she was suddenly rich. I had no reason to doubt her, because she had never before lied to me, even in jest. What do you think the chances are I'll trust her the next time she tells me she won a contest? I usually believe people, Kellie, until they give me a reason to NOT believe them.

I got your email and I'm glad you were honest with me about using Cody's logon to access the DM forum and then forgetting to change back to your own before replying in that thread. I just wish you and he had been honest without first being forced into a corner. It would make it much easier to believe you about other things.

We take people's privacy very seriously, and the Moderators are repeatedly cautioned to respect the confidences to which they become privy. Cody will at the very least lose his access to the DM forum because of what he did for you, and there's a reasonable chance he'll be asked to leave the forums. He breached our trust. You didn't have the admonishments that he did, but in taking advantage of his friendship to go where you weren't invited, you also breached our trust. Not to mention his.

I will accept your explanation that neither you nor your mother were involved, because I really have no choice except to accept it. I would strongly suggest you change all of your passwords and be a little more careful with them in the future. Bottom line is, if someone else uses your account, you are still responsible.

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
4 posted 2003-07-20 03:48 PM

Ron,
I am on my way to change all my passwords and I will make them something that I will remember and will not write them down.

Thanks and God Bless,
Kellie

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
5 posted 2003-07-20 10:01 PM

Kellie,
You seemed not to be concerned about the possible outcome for Cody. It seems things aren't going very well.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Miah
since 2002-08-26
Posts 1062
Pennsylvania
6 posted 2003-07-21 12:57 PM

May the truth set you free.
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
7 posted 2003-07-22 12:40 PM

What part are you playing in all of this''
we didnt ask for the part....personally I think you need to take a long look in the mirror and be honest with yourself....

Greeneyes~

Through the darkness
I can see your light
And you will always shine
And I can feel your heart in mine

I will remember you

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Question To all

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary