navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Is It Worth It?
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Is It Worth It? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
krystlebabe19
since 2001-11-09
Posts 27

0 posted 2001-11-10 09:34 PM

This was the first poem, Ive ever written.. so it would be great if you guys could tell me what you think. Thanx

Is it worth it
all the heartaches
and tears

Is it worth it
all those memories
and suviners

Is it worth it
all the huges
and kisses

Is it worth it
all the fights
and disagreements

Is it worth it
all the romantic moments
you could jsut hold on to forever

Is it worth it
the way he looks in your eyes
and nothing eles in the world seems to matter

Then you ask yourself

IS IT REALLY WORTH IT?

© Copyright 2001 krystlebabe19 - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2001-11-10 11:33 PM

YES!!!! It is worth it! This is a very good poem about the way most people feel after they've had a breakup or six   It is definately worth it! Very good write here! Thanks for sharing! Definately into my library.

~I am a computer genius... Hey! How do you turn this thing on?!?

~Love me because I am Rhonda

Knight of Secrecy
since 2001-10-12
Posts 113
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2001-11-10 11:38 PM

I think its a good piece, not to critizice but I guess some letter spellings passed your eye, but in total the poem is nice.

P.S. I believe it would be worth it if the person is the right person.

-C.M.

TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
3 posted 2001-11-11 12:04 PM

Great poem but you never really no if it matters.But anyway I loved this poem and keep up the awsome work.
  Lauren

PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
4 posted 2001-11-11 02:08 AM

I enjoyed this piece. It was simple, yet it asked the question it was meant to: is it worth it? I think with the right person, it's worth more then one's life, a love so deep. While it could have flowed a bit smoother, a good first write. Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Titus

"....this time I was mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking." Nickelback

"Old Men Love While Young Men Die" Kipling

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
5 posted 2001-11-13 01:43 PM

Well for the first poem you've ever written this was very good! And an answer to your question would definately be YES! Some say it is better to have loved than lost then never to have loved at all..now if you agree with that statement then every moment of love wether it be heartache, smiles, giggles or tears is well worth it..but if you dont agree with it i still think that its worth it because you never know what will happen  

ShE'S nOt ThE kInDa GiRL..WhO lIkeS tO tElL tHe WorLd AbOuT tHe Way She FEEL'S aBouT hErSelf...ShE tAkEs a LiTtLe TiMe In MakIn uP hEr MiNd..

sleepymoongirl
since 2001-04-19
Posts 157
bc canada
6 posted 2001-11-13 03:34 PM

that poem was really cool and just a moment of happiness is worth the world =) good job from me
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Is It Worth It?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary