navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I have no life
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I have no life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Zukene_Chic
since 2001-09-26
Posts 152
Cali

0 posted 2001-10-28 05:11 PM

Here I am
Another year later
Haloweens coming
And I have no plans
No friend who can buy "stuff"
Is having a party
Too old to trick or treat
As much as I hate to...
Lets go pumpkin smashing

This is a sign that I have NO life.

© Copyright 2001 Trinity Celeste - All Rights Reserved
quietlydying
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-10
Posts 935
the wonderful land of oz
1 posted 2001-10-28 05:16 PM

i like this one.  it reminded me of my grade nine, ten and eleven halloweens.  man i sound like a dork.  grade nine my friends ditched me, grade ten i was moving that day because we had posession of the house november first and grade eleven i was on the outs with my friends so i just handed out candy.

it sucks, so just go to the store, get lots of candy and scary movies and enjoy yourself without them!!  relax and treat yourself.  heh.

back on topic, i LOVED this piece.  i have no clue why, it's just very appealing.

- jen

so foul and fair a day i have not seen.  - macbeth act 1, scene 3

TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
2 posted 2001-10-28 06:10 PM

Interesting poem keep up the great work!
  Lauren

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
3 posted 2001-10-29 10:16 AM

U have no life huh??   Im sorry to hear that...I hate the feeling that i feel to old to go trick or treating..i'd give anything to be 10 again on wednesday just so i can dress up and go and wont feel foolish...dont go pumpkin smashing though...grrrr i hate it when people do that it makes me so mad!!!

I liked the piece...it reminded me a lot of how i feel right now looking on to halloween

ShE'S nOt ThE kInDa GiRL..WhO lIkeS tO tElL tHe WorLd AbOuT tHe Way She FEEL'S aBouT hErSelf...ShE tAkEs a LiTtLe TiMe In MakIn uP hEr MiNd..

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
4 posted 2001-10-29 11:58 PM

Growing up sucks, hey? I totally hear you! Long live trick-or-treating!

~I am a computer genius... Hey! How do you turn this thing on?!?

~Love me because I am Rhonda

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I have no life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary