navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I Belive in Miracles
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Belive in Miracles Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ANGELBABY
since 2001-09-01
Posts 25

0 posted 2001-09-28 11:02 PM

I believe in miracles

One day when you’re just sitting alone,
You stop to think about all the good things in your life.
But how do all these good things happened?
Not just by a snap of a finger or a click of a mouse, it’s something I call miracles.
You know when you wake up in the morning and you think god everyday your alive that is almost a miracle, because you could die in your sleep.
Everyday when I see my mom, and my sister I think it’s such a miracle I still have both of them to back me up, or catch my fall!!!
But the biggest miracle of all is to have a roof over my head and food on the table, even if sometimes I don’t like it!
It’s a miracle even though I have done some stupid stuff I am still able to walk around with my head up high!!!!
But I thank god everyday that I have a loving caring and wonderful family my mom and my sister

BY: SARAH

© Copyright 2001 ANGELBABY - All Rights Reserved
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
1 posted 2001-09-29 01:03 AM

I'm glad to see that you do believe in miracles.  That's a really good thing.  I love the poem and I love the positive outlook in life that the piece shows the readers.  Thanks for sharing this, and I truly mean that.  I loved every word said in it.

p.s. God is always capitalized  

hi Sweets, Lizzy, Jesa, Ina, Allysa, Marie, Erica, Minna, Kit, Kamie, Javi, Jenn, Sharon, Nan, Cawlee, Cherish, Chelsea, Baker, Leah, Jess, Kimmie

ANGELBABY
since 2001-09-01
Posts 25

2 posted 2001-09-29 10:49 PM

thank you for the reply very sweet!!!! sorry i didn't capalize GOD
            thanks angel

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
3 posted 2001-09-30 01:15 PM

It's a shame that not everyone can be as happy with their lives as you. maybe your positivity could rub off on some people in here?  

Thanks for sharing this with us. I hope to see more soon.

~AF~

"Reality is only a feeble rendering of the energy brought forth by the imagination"

ANGELBABY
since 2001-09-01
Posts 25

4 posted 2001-09-30 02:26 PM

thank you for ur kind reply i sure hope it rubs off then maybe more people can be happy
             angel

cutie2005
since 2000-04-30
Posts 148
Bennett, Colorado USA
5 posted 2001-09-30 06:03 PM

Nice out look on life!! This peom is really nice, short and to the point!!! I love poems like that haha! Nice job!!!
   Always,
     Amanda

If you love someone you would go to the end of the world for them!

ANGELBABY
since 2001-09-01
Posts 25

6 posted 2001-09-30 07:29 PM

THANKS AMANDA SOMETIMES I JUST LIKE GETTING STRAIGHT TO THE POINT ONCE AGAIN THANKS
             ANGEL

TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
7 posted 2001-10-01 12:11 PM

Miracles do happen everyone should believe that they do.Great poem I loved it keep up the great work.
  Lauren

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
8 posted 2001-10-01 11:05 AM

I rarely think of things in that way unless im in a rare good mood but i liked this poem a lot, positive and thankful...i needed to read somethin like this!! great job hun..love ur attitude towards life  
ANGELBABY
since 2001-09-01
Posts 25

9 posted 2001-10-01 05:24 PM

THANK YOU ALL FOR UR REPLY'S VERY SWEET I AM GLAD IT'S HELPING SOME HAVE A DIFFERENT OUT LOOK AT LIFE LIFE CAN'T ALWAYS BE GOOD BUT BAD THINGS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEND YOU CAN NOT STOP THEM FROM HAPPENING BUT YOU CAN MOVE FOWARD THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL THE SWEET REPLY'S
                  ANGEL

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I Belive in Miracles

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary