navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » A pleasure...
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic A pleasure... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Cassandra
since 2000-12-16
Posts 48
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

0 posted 2000-12-16 08:31 AM

Tonight is my first night on these forums.. and I haven't been able to peel myself away from them. Each and every poem that I have read has touched me in some manner and I wanted to thank you all for sharing them. I've become addicted after just one night. Each and every one of you have a talent I could only hope for.. and its wonderful to see you sharing it. I look forward to viewing many more. Amazing, how a complete stranger can speak words from your own heart. Thank you very much for sharing and allowing me to be apart of it all.

--Cassandra
"Listening is as important as talking. If you're a good listener, people often compliment you for being a good conversationalist"

© Copyright 2000 Cassandra - All Rights Reserved
Ramses
since 2000-12-14
Posts 40
Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway
1 posted 2000-12-16 08:48 AM

Cassandra...

I am also new here and have only posted one poem so far. The wonderful thing is that so many people comment on the poetry and encourage further postings.
I thank you for your kind words about this forum and I hope to seeyour work here soon...
Love from Ramses

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2000-12-16 09:33 AM

Cassandra and Ramses...

It's truly wonderful to welcome each and every new member who steps over our cyber threshold.  It's a great pleasure to see that you recognize and appreciate what this Passionate Place is all about.  I personally am looking forward to reading both of your works - so - choose a forum that's comfy for you, and feel free to dig in and start posting.

I do have to move this message to the "Feelings" forum, because the Open Forum is reserved just for poetry.  The post will be locked in Open #11, but it will be accessible for further comments in the Feelings Forum.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask - and Welcome aboard to both of you...  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » A pleasure...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary