navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Forbidden
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Forbidden Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl

0 posted 2000-09-08 04:39 PM

Knowing you wish to hold him,
Realizing you want his heart,
Your love of him may never dim,
You've felt a connection from the very start.

I used to call you crazy,
Swearing you'd move on; find someone new.
You're awe of him would become hazy.
Oh, little did I know; I had no clue.

It's the worst thing I could need,
The heart you seek I also want for me.
I yearn to know him better, his mind I wish to read.
I'm hoping you don't notice; but in his life I have to be.

* I won't go out with somebody my friend likes... but everyone and their brother is her husband...( according to her) and this guy is so sweet. I hate this loyalty junk.

© Copyright 2000 Jennifer Parker - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-09-08 04:44 PM

WOW Jenn!!!This is really good...

"The heart you seek I also want for me."

Wow so what are you gonna do about this???

Keep up the good work...I was waiting to see more by you...

~*YoU cAn CoMpLaIn CuZ rOsEs HaVe ThOrNs Or ReJoIcE cUz ThOrNs HaVe RoSeS*~

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2000-09-08 07:02 PM

You know what I say? HA! All is fair in love and war. If you feel STRONGLY for this person i say screw it. You know...... Im not going to comment upon MY experience, but lemme tell you.........if i would have abbied to all that junk, i wouldnt have experienced TRUE LOVE with my first girlfriend that lasted 2yrs and 2months. I say go for it. Just warn her beforehand. I dont know. DONT TAKE MY ADVICE. DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME....im just posting up words......haha some people might be pissed off of my opinion. So anyway yea, thats whati think BYE!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
3 posted 2000-09-08 09:13 PM

A sticky situation you are in, this is true. Normally I would say, go for it do whatever you want, it's all about you. But I must say that you have to be careful here! Is this guy worth losing your friend over? Friends are forever, boyfriends come and go. Just keep her feelings in mind when you decide!!...
< !signature-->

If aLl My FrIeNdS JuMpEd OfF a BrIdGe, I WoUlDn'T JuMp WiTH ThEm BeCaUsE I'd Be At ThE bOtToM tO CaTcH ThEm.  

[This message has been edited by StarPryncess17 (edited 09-08-2000).]

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
4 posted 2000-09-10 12:18 PM

I'm trying to get past this guy. I mean maybe my friend is not worth it... I really don't know. Recently it has been really rocky for us. But.... I feel rotten going after her,"soulmate", or what have you. She already believes I flirt with everyone(I don't) why add fuel to her fire? Such a shame, this guy is so sweet and cute, too! But if it turns into a passionate, deep, flaming, love.... she'd better watch out!!   Thanks for the replies everyone!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Forbidden

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary