navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » My Guy
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Guy Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~

0 posted 2000-09-07 02:51 PM

~*~My Guy~*~

I love someone,
more then words could say.
And I will love him,
more & more with each passing day.

He is someone that,
always seems to make me smile.
That one person,
whose love is worth while.

The one that is special,
the one that I adore.
Nothing like any guy,
I have ever met before.

This one guy,
is my whole life.
He's helped me put an end,
to my unhappiness & strife.

I will always love him,
more then words could say.
And I pray to God,
that he will never go away.

~*YoU cAn CoMpLaIn CuZ rOsEs HaVe ThOrNs Or ReJoIcE cUz ThOrNs HaVe RoSeS*~

© Copyright 2000 Erin Erbs - All Rights Reserved
HaVoK
since 2000-09-06
Posts 31
DETROIT, MI
1 posted 2000-09-07 03:29 PM

That guy is extremely lucky to have someone like you that feels that way... One day I hope someone can say that about me..  
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-09-07 03:45 PM

Havok~~~My boyfriend knows I come on this website and he has seen some of my poems...But not all of them and not this one...So you never know whos writing a poem about you cuz my boyfriend doesnt know I wrote this one for him!!!

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 posted 2000-09-07 05:27 PM

its a good poem, but i dont know if id want somebody to write a poem about me. Sure your boyfriend is hella lucky.....haha if i had a gf that wrote poetry about me id be....flattered, yea....like tons. But i dont know...... somebody writing poetry about me that i dont know of? Kind of a scary thought.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2000-09-07 09:15 PM

This is lovely Erin! You've found a wonderful love, and it shines from your heart straight to your poems!

I read your response above too. Many times I've written for other's and they've not been aware. Sometimes I like to be rather vague in my poetry, place another persona as the "characters", and only I am aware of the true meaning behind it as I wrote it. The interpretation is all in the readers eyes and mind ... oh, this is why I love poetry so!

Very nicely done Erin!  

Best wishes,
/Kit

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
5 posted 2000-09-07 10:46 PM

What a wonderful tribute to your love!! Such pleasing thoughts to know that there are true feelings of love eh? I think I was beginning to give up on them! I've learned my lesson now! You know that hehe. I think you have a great guy (he better be anyways...or I'll open a can of whoop ass on him!! hehe) and I think things will go great for you two! Keep writing because as always, your work is terrific!! Love ya bunches!! Love Always ~*~Jessica~*~CDQ~*~

~*~ :) If aLl My FrIeNdS JuMpEd OfF a BrIdGe, I WoUlDn'T JuMp WiTH ThEm BeCaUsE I'd Be At ThE bOtToM tO CaTcH ThEm. :) ~*~

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
6 posted 2000-09-07 11:26 PM

Thanks all of you guys for the replies!!!I really appreciate them...You guys are the best kind of friends anyone can ever have!!!And thats the main reason why I love it here!!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » My Guy

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary