navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Invisible
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Invisible Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lil OnE
since 1999-12-14
Posts 234
Pasco County. Fl.

0 posted 2000-08-17 03:27 PM

Some angry words written a couple days ago... I thought I'd share them with you. It's not that good, but it's the cold hard truth. Hope you like it.
               INVISIBLE

The invisible tears streaming down my face
echo my unspoken pain.
They are constantly flowing,
they have no ending.
Screw being nice,
that hasn't gotten me anywhere.
Screw being loved,
on second thought...
Screw love.
Why?
Because it's non existant.
The more I think about it,
to hell with being alive.
Isn't life pointless?
Does it have any meaning?

Never give your heart away, it will always come back broken.
~Lil OnE~

© Copyright 2000 Christine L. Kelly - All Rights Reserved
LM
since 2000-08-03
Posts 585

1 posted 2000-08-17 04:20 PM

Oh, honey... I feel you... I really really understand, love got me no where so far and life without love seem so pointless...
I really can sympathize with every word, but sometimes, you look around and realise that your problems are nothing comparing to the horrors that other ones face...

So I hope you'll have better luck (and myself) and don't give up hope...

Lil OnE
since 1999-12-14
Posts 234
Pasco County. Fl.
2 posted 2000-08-17 04:58 PM

LM...
that's exactly it. I face nothing, compared to others. Then I realize that, and I feel worse for being so selfish. I guess that's life, though.

THAT'S LIFE
Go to school... get good grades... go to college... get a job... get married... buy things... have kids so that they can... go to school... get good grades...........  

~Lil OnE~

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
3 posted 2000-08-18 07:48 AM

You know I have kindof been feeling like this for the past several months...not 24 and 7...just on occasions...it seems like every relationship I desire falls apart in my face...lots of disappointments and frustrations...what is my purpose on this earth...thank God I only feel this way occasionally...and then something good happens and I'm all happy again...but it doesn't meet my expectations...they say sometimes you keep going thru a particular situation til you get it right...and yet I cannot bring myself to say screw love...I still want it desperately...James
Rosebud1229
since 2000-04-05
Posts 1813
North Carolina
4 posted 2000-08-18 12:23 PM

invisible to one but very visible here. Thank you for sharing your feelings. Sometimes I myself feel caught up in a scheme it seems of such turmoil, then I wander how did this happen? thank you again

Lil OnE
since 1999-12-14
Posts 234
Pasco County. Fl.
5 posted 2000-08-18 02:18 PM

jmlee... I hope everything works out for you   I know how hopeless we become, but I can see that you still have some hope. Don't let it get you down... keep your head up!! Thank you

Rosebud... really... thank YOU for the compliment. It means a lot to hear *read* that people appreciate me here, even if they don't know me. Thanks again!    
((HUGS))

~Lil OnE~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Invisible

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary