navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Jesus Touch Me
Spiritual Journeys
Post A Reply Post New Topic Jesus Touch Me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
erieval
since 2000-03-21
Posts 56
northeasten pa.

0 posted 2000-03-21 06:10 PM

JESUS TOUCH ME
Please Jesus touch me everyday,
this is what I always pray.
Holy Spirit, fill my heart,
this is how my day must start.
For you God, I'll do my best,
this will always be my quest.
I shall follow where you lead,
for, your love, is all I need.
Let your light shine from me brightly,
this, is what I pray for nightly.

© Copyright 2000 erieval - All Rights Reserved
deleeme
since 1999-10-09
Posts 1766
NEW ENGLAND, USA
1 posted 2000-03-21 06:18 PM

WELCOME ERIEVAL, and thank you for posting your poem here.  This is a great poem of seeking, of prayer, of trusting, all  things that make for a good and lasting relationship with the Lord.We appreciate you sharing your faith in this way, an we look forward to many more expressions of your Spiritual Journey.   God Bless you,   David < !signature-->

"Our Creativity points to a Higher Creator--we couldn't have just happened, and for what ability we may possess--to God be the glory." -dlw-

[This message has been edited by deleeme (edited 03-21-2000).]

ellie LeJeune
Member Elite
since 2000-01-10
Posts 4156
King of Prussia, PA USA
2 posted 2000-03-21 06:28 PM

WELCOME, Erieval; I loved you poem. Your relationship with Jesus is so perfectly on track, and your poem is well written. It just flows with inspiration. I'm so looking forward to hearing more from you. Be prepared to get lots of encouragement and love here at the forum.   Love, Ellie

Lost Dreamer
Member Elite
since 1999-06-20
Posts 2464
Somewhere near the Rainbow
3 posted 2000-03-21 07:15 PM

This is just splendid writing, feeling, expressing of your love and faith in God. Welcome and I look forward to more of your poetry. Come and share and know God is here with us all blessing each and everyone with his love.
rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
4 posted 2000-03-21 07:46 PM

This is a wonderful prayer and tribute to our Lord. I know he will bless you and keep you. You are shining brightly!
Sincerely,
Rwood

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
5 posted 2000-03-21 11:46 PM

WELCOME!   This is a heartfelt prayer. One we all should be saying everyday. I hope you find lots of encouragement here and I sure hope to see more from you.

Please check your email for a special welcome!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Spiritual Journeys » Jesus Touch Me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary