navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » The Blame Game
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Blame Game Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JEBE
since 1999-11-02
Posts 32
WILMINGTON, NC, USA

0 posted 1999-12-08 06:18 PM

EVERYONE MUST STAND ALONE AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE..BUT KNOW ONE WANTS TO ACCEPT THAT STEP. THEY WANT TO PUSH THE BLAME ON SOMEONE AND I AM MOST GIULTY FOR THIS. BUT I AM NOT TO BLAME FOR YOUR PAINAND YOUR WRONGDOING..I AM TO BLAME FOR LISTENING TO PEOPLE CRY AND SCREAM OUT IN ANGER, AND I AM BLAMEDFOR GIVING MY OPINON AND TRYING TO HEAL THE MOST PRECIOUS THING,,YOUR HEART,,,AND NOT EVEN TO HEAL IT BUT TO PROTECT IT FROM PERMANENT DAMAGE.....I WOULD DO THE SAME THING FOR YOU....AND WHEN I HAVE YOU HUG ME AND SAY YOU LOVE ME...BUT DID YOU EVER REALIZE FOR YOUR HAPPINESS SOMEONE HAD TO BE LET DOWN...BUT ITS LIFE SO WHY DO YOU MAKE IT HARDER ON YOURSELF.

© Copyright 1999 JEBE - All Rights Reserved
Ender
since 1999-12-08
Posts 200
Yuma, AZ USA
1 posted 1999-12-08 09:47 PM

JEBE,
I like your comments to me, but i ask you not to ctiticize my poems in such way.  I am not one who takes critisizm easily.  i know u didnt know that and i know u didnt mean any harm.  Dont worry, i am not mad.  I just dont like people telling me how to change my poems.  my teacher already edits my essays enough, so i dont need anymore.  I use my own style, and so far, the girl i love (to whom that poem was to) loves the poems, especially the one to her.  She says i should publish it.  but, thanx for the reply.  keep doing it, just dont tell me where to change my poems.  No harm meant and no harm taken (or however u say it).    
                   Ender

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » The Blame Game

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary