navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » About myself
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic About myself Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jer
since 1999-12-02
Posts 443
USA

0 posted 1999-12-02 03:25 PM

Hi, My name is Jeremy. I'm new to this form so I decided I would see whats going on. I'm 18 and I just moved from NJ to MA. A big move for myself but I guess I'll get use to it. I started writing about four years ago when I was a freshman in High school. Anyway I hope anyone who reads the poems below this message I'm now posting enjoys them.

~Jer~

© Copyright 1999 Jeremy Snyder - All Rights Reserved
Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
1 posted 1999-12-02 08:41 PM

Hi Jer...This is your moderator...lol. There is a post in which we can tell about ourselves. This is a poetry forum and we would like to keep it at that. Moderators can post other things so that you are all informed on what is going on. There are discussion boards as well as announcement areas in the forums. Please us those to post such things.

I assume that you posted this because you saw the "introduction to one of your moderators" post. I am not a teen therefore I do not post much of my own work in here. That post was a way for everyone to know who was watching over them....lol. As well as for me to get to know them. This should have been posted there. Thanks.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » About myself

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary