navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Sticky Threads
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sticky Threads Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas

0 posted 2005-07-08 11:31 AM

Would it be possible to allow for stickies for important threads?  This would allow certain threads, like major DM topics, copyright threads in Alley, publishing guides in whatever forum they currently reside, and possibly poem formats in Poetry Workshop.  Actually, for that last one, I'd like to see one thread with updated links for all the many poetry formats Nanners and others have striven to pass on to addlepated me, then have that thread stickied to the top of the Poetry Workshop.

But I digress.  Any possibility for sticky threads?

© Copyright 2005 Alastair Adamson - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2005-07-08 02:39 PM

The new software will, indeed, have stickies, Ali.

It will also support Collections. When a reader enters a topic that is part of a Collection, they will have the option to easily navigate to any other topic in that Collection. These will better facilitate "Part 1 of 6" topic collections or a personal "My Nature Poems" anthology, and could certainly be used to better organize Workshop topics (though the Workshops will also have a few new surprises, as well).

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
2 posted 2005-07-08 02:54 PM

Sweet!  And yeah, I already know the answer to my next question...

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2005-07-08 05:18 PM

We need Kit to make a new smiley...rubbing together his/her hands in glee....
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Sticky Threads

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary