navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Love CAN Kill Too
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Love CAN Kill Too Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Corey Collier
since 2000-01-13
Posts 17

0 posted 2000-01-13 04:08 AM

Love CAN Kill Too

As I sit here and stare at this blank piece of paper.  The words I write begin to fill up the page.  Much like an empty glass.  The glass is filled as I stare at 85 little eyes (pills) smiling at me.  They invite me to try them.  I'm not sure if I should or not.  See life is like a Rose.  It's born with one touch of water.  It opens up to everything, and exposes it's self for all to see.  But when that water is gone, the rose begins to dry out, break and eventually dies.  Much like my life.  With a touch of love I open myself for all to see.  When the love is gone I am broken and I am eventually gonna die.  Plain and simple.  All the love in my heart is building up day by day, and someday it's gonna be too much to keep locked up.  That feeling dee down inside when you see the one your love walk by and you just want to hold her but you know your can't.  And that feeling tears you up inside and out.  Putting butterflys in your stomach.  So the 85 smiles seem to get closer and closer to my mouch.  Pretty soon they will see what lies inside.  And hopefully they take me to a much safer and more prominent place.  I love the smiles...

© Copyright 2000 Corey Collier - All Rights Reserved
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
1 posted 2000-01-19 04:29 AM

Everything ends. How we react to that ending is completely upon us. Personally, I choose to see life as a challenge, one I will never give up on!
Hope you can choose to see it the same way too!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Love CAN Kill Too

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary