navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » What am I?
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic What am I? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CloudedDreams
since 2002-11-23
Posts 210
My Fantasy Realm

0 posted 2002-12-22 12:05 PM

What am i to society? A 'teen'. I am the 'average' rebelious, untrustworthy, depressive teenager. Sometimes I wish that everyone would take of their stereotypical blindfolds and see our true meanings. What exactly is average anyway? That is nonexistant, the whole concept is imaginary, ideal, wht everyone "thinks" is right. If I wear a tie and baggy pants, does that make am a rebel? What if I like that look. If my hair is pink, does that mean I can't be educated and intellegent? If I get a nosering, does that gurantee I hate my parents? I just am saying that society is blinding everyone else to see what they think they do and belive what is truly a cover-up. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Yes there will be tommorrow, but will you be there to greet it?

© Copyright 2002 Eliza K. - All Rights Reserved
CloudedDreams
since 2002-11-23
Posts 210
My Fantasy Realm
1 posted 2002-12-22 12:35 PM

This sux, I know, this is my first time ever expierementing w/ prose. Not exactly great. Be gentle, I am learning
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
2 posted 2002-12-22 12:55 PM

Moving this to the Alley, where it can receive the proper attention.

Christopher

url: /pip/Forum6/HTML/000806.html

[This message has been edited by Christopher (12-22-2002 12:56 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » What am I?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary