navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » List
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic List Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...

0 posted 2006-10-09 12:04 PM

When I dream I make a list:
Of every single bloody wrist,
Of every lie and each mistake,
Of every thing I couldn’t take.

I'm not sure if this is ok or not okay to post. (I've read the rules up and down of course but I'd hate for anything I wrote to cause trouble...)
In short I'm testing the water.

© Copyright 2006 Kira Aso - All Rights Reserved
rhia_5779
since 2006-06-09
Posts 1334
California
1 posted 2006-10-09 06:22 AM

I think it may be ok, check with a mod. It does not depict suicide as the answer and it doesnt really have sensalitionistic violence.

it seemed really short , and to sing songy almost

stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
2 posted 2006-10-09 09:22 AM

I liked the sing songy-ness of it though! I liked the shortness too, it made more of an impact short then if it were a loong poem...

I don't think that it's wrong to post this but I'm not positive so like rhia said ask a mod.

Can't wait to read more

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." - Og Mandino            @-->---

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
3 posted 2006-10-10 12:28 PM

that poem absolutly moved me i can acually understand this very well and can relate... theres no way to really get out of it but yea suicide like you said to my poem is not a solution it's an end very poweful wording in the poem i loved this it is going into my library...
best wishes,
hunnie*

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

skaterfreak
since 2006-10-12
Posts 4
Kentucky,America
4 posted 2006-10-13 10:08 AM

Strangely,This Poem spoke to me.Wonderful Job(no offence but poems like that dont move  me much anymore,but yours did)

¢¾[[A][M][B][E][R]]¢¾

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » List

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary