navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #44 » Forgotten Dreams (originally posted under the name "aziza")
Open Poetry #44
Post A Reply Post New Topic Forgotten Dreams (originally posted under the name "aziza") Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!

0 posted 2009-03-08 11:26 PM

Ida's poem "A Lady and Her Dog" reminded me of this poem that I have tucked away.  Please excuse misspellings, I was not a great spellchecker back then.  Also, if it is hard to read, again you have my apologies.  I was learning graphics when I wrote this.

--

© Copyright 2009 Alison - All Rights Reserved
turtle
since 2009-01-23
Posts 548
Harbor
1 posted 2009-03-09 03:11 AM

You leave my Granny alone.....heh

Besides it's blue not pink....

....stupid Wal-Mart hose.

secondhanddreampoet
Member Ascendant
since 2006-11-07
Posts 6394
a 'Universalist' !
2 posted 2009-03-09 09:00 AM

yeah, this one was GREAT! (v. well done) ...

REALLY pleasant 'visual background' to the
'write' [and nice photo. of the author as well!]

return applause for this 're-post'!!

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
3 posted 2009-03-09 10:03 AM

Well, sweet girl Alison, you had me wondering about that "hose bagging" (I think I figured it out!). Can't say I lived those certain experiences till dawn ... must remember to include them as dreams to realize in my next life, in case there will be one!

The shopping cart is a great invention, but its use seems to classify the owner as old and there are ladies who wouldn't use it just for this reason.

One of my own forgotten dreams is to run like a gazzelle ... and Simon my grandson always wants me to run, of course he enjoys winning every time .... grrrr

This was very lovely and ironic/dramatic(especially as you did it at such a young age ... how do you know?).

I love your new picture too!

Love and hugs.
Margherita

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #44 » Forgotten Dreams (originally posted under the name "aziza")

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary