...in my boxers...
1. Fully grown or developed.
2. In a desired or final condition
3. Worked out fully by the mind, considered.
4. Payable, due: a mutre bond.
1. To rbing or come to full developement; rippen.
2. To Become due.
What is the line between child and adult? Is it merely he ability to see the world clearly? Do any of us really do that?
Is it being able to remain calm during a discussion?
Do you believe it is merely physical, and thus, one isn't fully mature until he is in his mid-twenties?
Or do you believe it is in the mind, the ability to not be self-consumed, to see others, be aware of things around us, and understand/try to understand them?
WHAT is that line?
"My body is merely the canvas of my soul."
~ The Night Owl