Of course the aim should be longer lives for everyone, but I don't create the statistics, and as I shared earlier, genetics plays a big role. Asians live the longest, followed by Hispanics, then Whites, then American Indians and then Blacks. And of course, lifestyle and income levels are contributing factors as well.
The Attorneys at Liberty Counsel read and analyzed the bill, which I provided in an earlier link:
And just like Senator Conyers, I must rely on attorney interpretation to understand anything the way this bill is written, and believe me, I've tried. Here is a portion of their analysis:
Sec. 113, Pg. 21-22 of the Health Care (HC) Bill MANDATES a government audit of the books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self-insure in order to “ensure that the law does not provide incentives for small and mid-size employers to self-insure”!
• Sec. 122, Pg. 29, Lines 4-16 - YOUR HEALTH CARE WILL BE RATIONED!
• Sec. 123, Pg. 30 - THERE WILL BE A GOVERNMENT COMMITTEE deciding what treatments and benefits you get.
• Sec. 142, Pg. 42 - The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your benefits for you. You have no choice!
• Sec. 152, Pg. 50-51 - HC will be provided to ALL NON-US citizens.
• Sec. 163, Pg. 58-59 beginning at line 5 - Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances & a National ID health care card will be issued!
• Sec. 163, Pg. 59, Lines 21-24 - Government will have direct access to your bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.
• Sec. 164, Pg. 65 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in unions & community organizations (ACORN).
• Sec. 201, Pg. 72, Lines 8-14 - Government is creating an HC Exchange to bring private plans under government control.
This is just way too much government in our lives.
And I suspect that ayone 65 or older will get no treatment of any kind other than pain pills, since that will be the 'best route' going by a cost/benefit analysis. Rationing is rationing, whether Obama tells the Governors to avoid using that word or not.