Florida's Foreverly Shores
I heard from Enchantress/Nancy several times today-
quote:Knowing that we will all continue this vigil of prayer for our friends~
At the hospital this morning, John had an Angiogram done.
They did find a 90% blockage.
The nurse also said they were sending the film to the cardiac hospital in London, and if they approve they will be able to do a repair by Angioplasty here in Windsor.
I am truly praying this will happen, that it can be done here. If this is what is decided then it will be performed this coming Monday or Tuesday.
John will be released to return home for the weekend and we will wait for the news to tell us what we are to do next week.
Keep John in your prayers, please.