Member Rara Avis
just to let you know the doctors in Adelaide have made a decision that Jay will definitely need surgery and if the seizures are not controlled, as they aren't, by the end of the year then he will need surgery sooner rather than later. Based on this information April has decided to return to Victoria, which is the base of the RCH and where I live. I will be staying with her to assist until she returns and tying up all the loose ends will mean it will be a month. We are planning on leaving Adelaide on Dec 1st and arriving in Melbourne Dec 2nd.
Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts I know it made a difference to the way we managed this.
Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind. Unknown