Member Rara Avis
Maidstone Kent England
Iíve just spoken to my beloved Keth and this is in essence what she said. The neurosurgeon is unwilling to operate because of the risk to Jayís senses. He agrees that surgery is needed but thinks that the risk is too great. The tumour is situated where it is pressing against the optic nerve and the pituitary gland there may already be damage to the endocrine system, and to the optic nerve. The neurosurgeon wants to wait for two month to see if the tumour grows any more, naturally enough Keth and April feel that if surgery were needed then sooner rather than later would be better. April will be consulting with the paediatric neurosurgeon tomorrow and may well be seeking a second opinion in Melbourne.
Keth, April and Jay all send their thanks to you for your prayers. Keth will be back home for the weekend and will update you of any further developments. I must add that Jayís seizures are getting worse, which obviously isnít good, so please continue to pray, Keth, April and Jay are in need of them and will continue to do so.
Love and warm stuff
Tomorrow is another day I don't know what it holds
but I can face the future with courage brave and bold
Footprints In My Heart