Glen Hope, PA USA
Everyone...thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I'm scheduled for a CT Scan tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM. The pathologist, although unable to complete the biopsy, felt that aside from the mass there was also a "fullness" to the entire left side of my neck. His suggestion to my doctor, until the hematoma resolves and they can again try to biopsy, was to do a CT Scan as soon as possible. Perhaps I'll know more soon, until then I'm finding out that a little knowledge is not a good thing
Please continue to hold me in your prayers.