Saluting with misty eyes
Well, I never figured myself to be that complicated; however, I'm willing to give this a go... again...
1) I gave up my membership in the Republican Party because both sides of the isle are too filled with mindless, egotistical, power-hungry morons.
2) I am still attempting to finish the first draft of my next novel.
3) Every so often, I get the urge to restart my musical career (however, I lay down, and the urge soon passes)
4) People who treat children as equals irritate me (they are to be treated with respect; however, they are not adults.)
5) I sleep far to little for my own health.
6) I will be opening the doors to my new business by the end of the year.
7) I recently took delivery of my new car
8) My hair is getting too grey for my own likes (although, my girlfriend loves it)
9) My eyes are getting to the stage where my arms are just not quite long enough.
10) Although, his books are very similar in nature, W.E.B. Griffin is one of my favorite novelists. I am currently re-reading his series, The Corps.
11) I am struggling to come up with 25 items (the way my brain is, I am happy to have made it this far lol)
12) I remember Kennedy being killed, but I don't remember Kennedy being killed
13) I am currently renovating my house
14) As soon as I finish putting my girlfriend through college, and she is making enough to support the family, I am going to get my double degree in History and Secondary Education, on my path to being a history teacher.
15) My paranormal research group has an investigation coming up that is going to take almost a month to complete.
16) I was able to find copies of the original 1974 3-book set of D&D rules, and all 4 of the suppliments just a couple of weeks ago, and got them for a VERY decent investment.
17) Having made the decision to actually take a Sunday off (for once), it is almost 4:00 pm, and I am still on my "choking hazard" sleep pants, slippers, and my robe. The robe was actually inherited from my father 11 years ago, and he bought it about 10 years before that, and it is still in decent shape.
18) I am watching a TV show about the ghosts of the Gettysburg battlefield while I am doing this.
19) I have just made the command decision that I am- still being in my morning clothes- going to make a "breakfast dinner" complete with eggs, bacon, potatoes, biscuits with sausage gravy, and alka-seltzer. Oh, and let's not forget the coffee.
20) I have, quite possibly, the world's most worthless pit bulls. He doesn't bark at anyone (except me, of course), he is happiest when he is surrounded by kids, he is a complete and total goof ball, he is trained as a therapy dog, and he would love to be allowed to become a "lap" dog. Of course, I would never trade him for anything. As a matter of fact, the local township council was attempting to enact breed-specific legislation, and I was able to present the case against it with Gunny's help, and a few facts that the mayor didn't want to have made public.
21) I am going to see "Je-fa-fa" in just a couple of days (6th row, center)
22) I am atoning for ALL of my sins, both past, present, and future by taking my mother to see Johnny Mathis at the local theater venue... and by listening to her sing every song the man has ever recorded as often as she possibly can.
23) I, unfortunately, called the current political situation almost a year ago.
24) Although, I am a completely qualified and experienced professional wrestling manager, with too many injuries and hair shots to hte head to remember, I recently started additional training by pro-wrestling hall of famer Johnny Rodz's #1 boy. For those who are not familiar, names like Tommy Dreamer, Taz, The Muskateer, Juan Jeremy, and Devon Dudley are just a few of the names to come out of Johnny's stable.
25) I am finally done with this questionnaire.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "WHAT A RIDE