Member Rara Avis
Oh geez, there are a ton of lame flicks I love:
1. Valley Girl (Nick Cage's first)
2. Purple Rain (c'mon the cycle is way cool)
3. Jesus Christ Superstar (I have to watch this one alone as I have yet to find someone to watch it WITH me)
4. Billy Jack (he is just a bad***)
5. Hair (another one I have to watch alone -see I sing to these movies, too - maybe thats why . . .)
6. Weird Science and all those brat pack flicks . . .
7. This strange movie from when I was little where these gurgling, cackling plantstalk like things invade a whole town eventually becoming a Day of the Dead thing goin' on . . . please let me know if anyone recognizes this movie.
8. The Blob flicks
10. That movie with Angie Dickinson and the vampire . . .
11. A series that was on when I was like 10 or so that had three stories simultaneously going on - came on every week and one story was a vampire, was awesome actually.
12. Luke and Laura (General Hospital) (I remember being upset because they kept showing the attempted shot on Reagan when Luke and Laura were stuck on Miko's yacht!)
13. Kentucky Fried Movie
15. Evil Dead flicks (OMG these are actually funny)
I will be back to this . . . see what you have started, Lady?