1. No payments until whatever year ads. The worst way to purchase anything.
2. Just about every commercial ever made, because they were created for morons.
3. SUVs. I mean really, how many SUV owners actually take them off-road? And please, spare me with the, "I need one to haul every one else's kids around" theory. Drive to work in the morning and count how many SUVs on the road contain more than 1 or maybe, just maybe 2 persons. If you need to haul an umpty-squat load of kids, get a stationwagon or share the driving duties with other parents.
4. Cell phones. I mean come on people, do I really need to listen to what stanger Bob plans on having for dinner tonight or Aunt Gertrudes re-occuring bouts with diarrhea?
5. People who drive SUVs while chatting on their cell phones.
6. People who don't understand how to drive. These people don't have a clue. Here are some of their absurdities...
- tailgating, especially when the driver being tailgated has no where else to go. I guess the tailgater expects the tailgatee to jump the vehicle in front of them.
- Speeding towards the traffic light when the light is changing or has changed to red. Hey, by doing this, they just may make the light change back to green again.
- Zig-zagging between lanes. Oh sure, this is going to help them get to where they are going much faster...maybe by 1-3 minutes. I have a suggestion for this group...leave for your destination 1-3 minutes sooner and quit changing lanes so much. It so funny to me, that the majority of these people don't understand that traffic lights negate their intentions.