I'll give you some answers based on what I've learned in my own not-so-far-away teenage years (I'm 19)
1. Does he like me? In the end, does it really matter? Will it make you a better person? Will life be filled if he does? In my experience, guys just make life complicated while you're a teenager. Not easy to put into practice, I know, but just remember that one day you'll get the answer that you want to this question
2. Why does everyone have to be a critic? They don't understand your world, that's why.
3. Can I do anything different to make them like me? You probably could. You could smoke, and drink, and do drugs, and steal, and have sex every night with a different guy... but if you gain their likage (is that a word?), will you like yourself?
4. Why would I want them to like me? You wouldn't. If you had to change to get them to like you, then they're not worth your friendship. Besides, they'd leave you at the drop of a hat.
5. Can I fit in? Of course you can! With the right people. Not many teenagers are able to fit in with every group at school. When you find the right group, you'll find your niche.
6. Why do I wanna fit in? I honestly couldn't answer this one. To me, there is nothing greater than someone who stands out from the crowd
If you ever want or need someone to talk to or just to listen, don't hesitate to email me at Skyfire_18@hotmail.com, okay? I'll be glad to listen to you, because I know that when I was in your position, I had no one who would listen to me. *hugs*