1. You just won $10,000! Would you rather: Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip?
I would pay off the debt so I could go on a trip, then buy a new car.
2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Why?
Now I should say my husband, but the thoughts of him on a desert island stranded make me think I'd rather be there alone. Take away the stranded and there's nobody else I'd rather be with. Since stranded is here and if I had to choose I think it would be neat to be with Maurice Bernard (Sonny on General Hospital) he speaks intensely with no words spoken.
3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
My insecurities, they get in the way of everything I do in life, I keep praying I can rise above them, but they still walk hand in hand with me.
4. Where is the best place to go on a first date?
The ocean on a nice warm winter day. There is no better place to get to know the true essence of somebody then within the simplicity of nature's finest treasure.
5. What is your biggest weakness?
Following through on an idea, my mind seems like a manufacturing plant for idea's, but none seem to be able to become a reality, all just images of what could've been laying in a bottomless pit crying till their death.
6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called?
Flow by me
7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?
Robin Wright, she has the spark I am missing.
8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do?
There are many, but I think prostitution would be on the top of the list. Nobody should risk damage to their bodies and minds just in the name of money.
9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
This is a loaded question I have many things that I think were dangerous, but other's would think it just child's play. I wish I could put my finger on just one that I would not have to explain, I think I will challenge myself with this one and write a prose for it and post it in Prose Forum when I get it done.
10. What bones have you broken and how?
Not a one, sprained my ankle once running across the street in platform shoes, I was told by friends watching and laughing that I tripped on the yellow line.
11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?
Mostly everything I do is impulsive, I can't actually think of the most impulsive thing I've ever done, but I can think of many I would love to do.
12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone?
Jeans and a tee-shirt.
13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Another question I can't put my finger on just one thing, all the things I do are usually on one certain level and they usually just happen and are not planned.
14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair?
Wouldn't happen I have more then I need to keep up till I do laundry.
15. What is your worst habit?
Not knowing when to keep my mouth shut, and this is a double edged sword.
16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do?
Probably do what I'm doing now, playing on the computer, even though I would love to spend it on the beach soaking in the rays.
17. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I don't think you want me to go start counting now, I may never find my way back, not sure I can count that high either.
18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life?
~Laughing~ I embarrass myself so often, it's almost like second nature to me, but I have fun doing it if that counts.
19. What is your middle name?
20. Name one thing men and women should never do together.
Argue with one another, men don't listen and women are too emotional. It becomes a dead end road with no turn around.
21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself?
using the computer and writing poetry.
22. Of which of your achievements are you most proud?
I'm not sure I have achieved much in life other than making it to the next day, but I enjoy making people smile and being as kind as I can be.
23. Name a movie that makes you cry.
Any sentimental movie will make me cry, I am real sappy.
24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard?
Hey babe, or whistling just two things that I feel are so disrespectful too a woman.
25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
I won't eat something strange, if I have not ever had it I usually won't try it. Except for Alaskan King crab legs, I got persuaded to try them and now I'm hooked.
26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held?
Working at McDonalds
27. Have you ever called a 900 number? EXPLAIN
28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower?
My hair, then shoulders, arms..........................my feet are last.
29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week?
I would go crazy if I had to do either, I would have to run away from myself.
30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN
No, I would have too guilty a conscious if I did.
31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why?
I like our living room cause it's big yet cozy.
32. Describe your number one turn off.
People with negative attitudes, their defeated before they even begin.
33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN
California, I would love to see the ocean on the western side.
34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself?
No, most people see more in me than I see in myself.
35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why?
The eyes, they can be magic, then can mesmerize, they can tell so much about a person.
[This message has been edited by Lost Dreamer (edited 05-24-2000).]