1. You just won $10,000! Would you rather: Pay off some debt, buy a new car, or go on a trip? - I would definitely pay off my university loans. Actually, $10 000 would only clear about half of it. Can I have some more money?
2. Who would you most like to be stranded on a desert island with? Why? - My boyfriend. He'd keep me laughing while we were waiting to be rescued, and he's great at catching fish.
3. If you could change ONLY one thing about yourself, what would it be and why? - Hmmm, so many flaws, so little time. Probably could do with losing a kilo or ten.
4. Where is the best place to go on a first date? - The movies. In the dark for two hours. If you like him, you can kiss him, if you don't, you get to see a movie for free!
5. What is your biggest weakness? - My nephew. When he's big enough to talk, I would probably give him anything he asked for.
6. If your life were a sitcom, what would it be called? - "Why did we give this girl a show?"
7. If your life story was made into a movie, who would you want to play the lead role?Melanie Lynskey.
8. What job, if any, could they not pay you enough to do? - To stick my hand down someone else's toilet!
9. What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? - Disagreed with my boyfriend. Nah, I'm very much a "standing outside the fire" type person, thank you, Garth Brooks, so probably the time I went on a flying fox about 150 metres long, 20 metres off the ground, and had to abseil the 20 metres to get out of the harness at the end!
10. What bones have you broken and how? - Not really sure if it broke or not, but I shut my little finger on my right hand in a car door twice. Same car, same finger, same place, same town.
11. What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done? - Donated blood. The first time, I saw the mobile van and figured "My dad does this, I can too!" I was working in the second half of the day, so I had the morning to recover from it, went to work, and promptly passed out that afternoon in a queue at the local council chambers! I was late back to work and got in so much trouble, until they found out why!
12. What do you like to wear when hanging around the house alone? - I've got this comfy pair of brown cotton jeans. Love them to death, they're just so soft!
13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? - Sat on a train for 27 hours by myself to go and visit my grandma. The trip was only supposed to be 23 hours, but the train was flooded in at one of the overnight stops.
14. If all your underwear was dirty, would you go without or wear a dirty pair? - Ewww, neither. I would definitely wash them, and put them in the dryer.
15. What is your worst habit? - Talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I think I was born talking.
16. If you had the day off with no responsibilities, what would you do? - Go and catch up with all my friends that I haven't seen since I started at university.
17. How many pairs of shoes do you own? - Too many to count! They're spread over three houses, so I can't really give you an accurate number.
18. Describe the most embarrassing moment in your life? - I'm not going to tell you that! But one of my most embarrassing was when I had just started seeing my boyfriend. I was over at his parents' place, and we were sitting at a picnic table in their yard. I sat down on one of the seats, and it collapsed from under me! It's still in the yard!
19. What is your middle name? - Amanda.
20. Name one thing men and women should never do together. - They really shouldn't shop together. I swear my boyfriend can sniff out the entertainment section of Kmart, and I follow him around like a lost puppy when I really want to be in clothes, shoes or books.
21. What do you most enjoy doing by yourself? - I love just being able to potter around, doing my own thing, whatever I feel like doing at the time. Sometimes I might want to be able to dance and sing, other times just to read, or watch a movie. Depends on how I feel at the time.
22. Of which of your acheivments are you most proud? - Winning the local rodeo princess competition. When my name was announced, and I got that ribbon, I was so proud. And my mum told me later on that someone said to her that it was about time a local girl won it. We'd been living there about six years at the time. I was always told that it will take forever to be a "local" in a small town.
23. Name a movie that makes you cry. - Armageddon. Gets me every time.
24. What is the worst pick-up line you have ever heard? - I remember you! You're my ex-girlfriend's best friend!
25. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? - Vegeroni stroganoff. I'm not exactly sure what it was, but I recall vegetable pasta and cream. It was terrible. My mum used to make it when I was a kid. Her and Dad loved it, but my sister and I didn't. I must have refused to eat it from an early age, because I haven't eaten it for years!
26. What is the worst/most embarrassing job that you have ever held? - Probably when I did work experience at a photo processing lab. There was a breakdown in one of the machines, and a film got stuck in it, and quite badly damaged. Because I was the work experience kid, of course I was blamed, even though I was no where near the machine at the time! I may have even been at lunch!
27. Have you ever called a 900 number? EXPLAIN - Not sure. I don't think we have 900 numbers in Oz, unless there's an equivalent here.
28. What is the first part of your body you wash when taking a shower? - My hair. That way I can leave the conditioner in while I wash the rest of me.
29. Would you rather go for a week without deodorant or not wash your hair for a week? - Tough one. Probably not wash my hair. I can hide it under a hat and hope birds don't move in. But you can't hide BO!
30. Have you ever stolen anything? EXPLAIN - Only my boyfriend's heart.
31. Which is your favorite room in the house? Why? - The kitchen. I love to cook and experiment. Sometimes they don't turn out, but I have fun trying. The bit I don't like is washing up!
32. Describe your number one turn off. - Arrogance. It irks me no end when someone is arrogant and overbearing.
33. Name a place you haven't been to, but would love to visit? EXPLAIN - I'd love to visit Canada. I have a postcard blutac-ed to my cupboard door that a friend in England sent me, and it looks absolutely beautiful. If I had another choice, probably Europe, so I could visit friends and find relatives.
34. Do you have a high opinion of yourself? - No, I don't think so, not usually. There are times when I've done something to amaze myself, but I've always got friends to remind me to come back to earth!
35. Which body part do you find most interesting? Why? - On me, my back. I've got scoliosis, and my x-rays intrigue me, the way my spine curves. On other people, they're not really a body part as such, but fingernails. I think you can tell a lot about someone by their fingernails.
"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."