Hmmm ... I'm guilty of introducing a partner to lots of people so I must be a bigamist, I often have a donkey in my bath, wear jeans in Noble street and heaven forbid about Arizona...I would struggle with one, let alone two...oh my !...*g*..and remind me to keep my underwear on when in San Francisco and not clean the windscreen with it..huh?...now as for Snoops having a tailight...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Can I add on...it is illegal to add breaks in paragraphs not correctly formatted for public viewing...LOL
*** Alabama ***
* It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
* Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
* It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
* Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
* Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
* It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
* You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
* Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.
* You may not drive barefooted.
* You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street.
* It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb. (shucks, that discounts 85%)..ooops, they said thumb...*g*
* It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.
It is unlawful to howl at ladies inside the city limits.
* It is unlawful to wear womens pumps with sharp, high heels.
* It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of it spooking horses. (Repealed)
*** Alaska ***
* Moose may not be viewed from an airplane.
* While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited.
* It is considered an offense to push a live moose out of a moving airplane.
* It is considered an offense to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.
*** Arizona ***
* Hunting camels is prohibited.
* There is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
* Donkeys cannot sleep in bathtubs.
* It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
* You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
* Cars may not be driven in reverse.
* Card may not be played in the street with a Native American.
* If you bother the cottontails or bullfrogs, you will be fined.
* No more than six girls may live in any house.
***Mohave County ***
* A decree declares that anyone caught stealing soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.
* An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders.
* No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court house.
* Women may not wear pants.
* It is illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing tooth visible when smiling.
*** Arkansas ***
* The Arkansas River can rise no higher than to the Main Street bridge in Little Rock.
* Arkansas must be pronounced "Arkansaw"
* A law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise.
* A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
* Oral sex is considered to be sodomy.
* It is illegal to kill "any living creature".
* Dogs may not bark after 6 PM.
* Flirtation between men and women on the streets of Little Rock may result in a 30-day jail term.
* It is unlawful to walk ones cow down Main Street after 1:00 PM on Sunday.
* No person shall sound the horn on a vehicle at any place where cold drinks or sandwiches are served after 9:00 P.M.
*** California ***
* Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.
(are you really?)
* Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
* It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.
* Women may not drive in a house coat.
* No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
* Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways.
***Baldwin Park ***
* Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
* City Council order reads: "No dog shall be in a public place without its master on a leash."
* You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.
* It is illegal to spit, except on baseball diamonds.
* Ice cream may not be eaten while standing on the sidewalk. (Repealed when Clint Eastwood was mayor)
* Women may not wear high heels while in the city limits.
* Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.
* It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.
* You are forbidden to spit on the ground within 5 feet of another person.
***Long Beach ***
* Cars are the only item allowed in a garage.
* It is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course.
***Los Angeles ***
* It is illegal in for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.
* You cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.
* You may not hunt moths under a street light.
* It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.
* Toads may not be licked. (hmmmmmmmmm)
* It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church. Breaking this law is punishable by a fine of $500 and/or six months in prison.
* Zoot suits are prohibited.
* Roosters may not crow in the city limits.
***Pacific Grove ***
* Molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine.
* It is illegal to walk a camel down Palm Canyon Drive between the hours of four and six PM.
* It is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss.
* Two bathtubs may not be installed in the same house.
* Motor vehicles may not drive on city streets unless a man with a lantern is walking ahead of it.
* One may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 oclock.
***San Diego ***
* It is illegal to shoot jackrabbits from the back of a streetcar.
* The owners of houses with Christmas lights on them past February second may be fined up to $250.
* Prohibits elephants from strolling down Market Street unless they are on a leash.
* It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear.
* Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.
* It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.
***Santa Monica ***
* You may not play percussion instruments on the beach.
* Ducks have the right of way to cross Rancho California St. at all times.
*** Colorado ***
* Car dealers may not show cars on a Sunday.
* It is illegal for liquor stores to sell food or grocery stores to sell any alcohol except beer that is at most 3.2% alcohol.
* No liquor may be sold on Sundays or election days. (Repealed)
* It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.
* Tags may be ripped off of pillows and mattresses.
* The dog catcher must notify dogs of impounding by posting, for three consecutive days, a notice on a tree in the city park and along a public road running through said park.
* It is unlawful to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
* It is illegal to mistreat rats in Denver,
* You may not drive a black car on Sundays.
* It is illegal to go in public dressed in clothes "unbecoming" on one's sex.
***Logan County ***
* It is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
* It is illegal to let a dandelion grow within the city limits.
* Cats may not run loose without having been fit with a taillight.
*** Connecticut ***
* You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
* In order for a pickle to officially be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
* It is illegal to dispose of used razor blades.
* It is illegal to discharge a firearm from a public highway.
* It is unla
wful to walk backwards after sunset.
* Only white Christmas lights are allowed for display.
* You arent allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
* You may not educate dogs.
* It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.
***New Britain ***
* It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.
* Silly string is banned.
* It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.
[This message has been edited by RainbowGirl (edited 06-28-2000).]