In order to graduate high school in my wonderful school district , we have to write a paper and give a presentation in front of a panel. I did my paper in tenth grade now all I have to do is add/delete some things. The topic of my paper is ADD/ADHD and Ritalin. I met with my advisor and she says I need an interview with one of these four:
1. Someone on Ritalin or with ADD/ADHD
2. The parent of such a person
3. The friend of such a person
4. A pediatrician with some opinion
If anyone here meets that criteria and would be willing to take part in a simple interview that would help me a great deal, will you please respond here or email me at:
SusieQ845@cs.com or LittleOne845@cs.com
The questions will be simple such as:
1. How old is this person?
2. Are they on Ritalin?
3. If so, what are the noticeable differences
with and without the drug?
4. What else is being done to help the child,
5. Do you believe Ritalin is overprescribed?
Thanks ahead of time guys . Hopefully someone can help me out.
"Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?"