... the old black rum
You know you're Canadian if:
1. You stand in "line-ups" at the movie, not lines.
2. You're not offended by the term, "Homo Milk".
3. You understand the sentence, "Could you please pass me a serviette, I just spilled my poutine."
4. You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
5. You drink pop, not soda.
6. You know what it means to be on pogey.
7. You know that a mickey and a few 2-4's mean "Party at the campground, eh?!"
8. You can drink legally while still a teen.
9. You talk about the weather with strangers and friends alike.
10. You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a cheap place to travel with good cigars and they love Canadians.
11. When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.
12. You're not sure if the leader of your nation has EVER had sex and you don't WANT to know if he has!
13. You get milk in bags as well as cartons and plastic jugs.
14. Pike is a type of fish, not some part of a highway.
15. You drive on a highway, not a freeway.
16. You know what a Robertson screwdriver is.
17. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
18. You know that Thrills are something to chew and that they "taste like soap."
19. You know that Mounties "don't always look like that."
20. You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly."
21. You know that the Friendly Giant isn't a vegetable product line.
22. You know that Casey and Finnegan are not a Celtic musical group.
23. You participated in "Participaction."
24. You have an Inuit carving by your bedside with the rationale, "What's good enough protection for the Prime Minister is good enough for me."
25. You wonder why there isn't a 5 dollar coin yet.
26. Unlike any international assassin/terrorist/spy in the world, you don't possess a Canadian passport.
27. You use a red pen on your non Canadian textbooks and fill in the missing 'u's from labor, honor, and color.
28. You know the French equivalents of "free", "prize", and "no sugar added", thanks to your extensive education in bilingual cereal packaging.
29. You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
30. You make a mental note to talk about it at work the next day.
31. You can do all the hand actions to Sharon, Lois and Bram's "Skin-a-ma-rinky-dinky-doo" opus.
32. You can eat more than one maple sugar candy without feeling nauseous.
33. You were sad when "The Beachcombers" were taken off the air. (Even if you didn't watch it!)
34. You know what a toque is.
35. You have some momento of Bob and Doug.
36. You know that Toronto is not a province.
37. You never miss "Coach's Corner".
38. Back bacon is one of your favourite food groups.