- The stupid small trash can in our room.
- Fuses that blow when I try to make toast.
- Fuses that blow for absolutely NO reason.
- Attempting to climb around the back of the house to get to the fuse box.
- in the rain,
- in sandles,
- while wearing pajamas.
- Flat tires on my bike.
- Finding a job I like and getting bored with it after two weeks. AS USUAL.
- Having all my friends hours or states away.
- Not being able to just sleep straight through a night.
- Lacking the will, motivation, inspiration, and ability to write what I need.
- Lacking the ability to solve the problems of, or give full comfort to those close to me.
- The dogs barking RIGHT by the window, and not having the ability to control them because they're not mine.
- Morning crick in my neck.
... more later.