How to Join Member's Area Private Library Search Today's Topics p Login
Main Forums Discussion Tech Talk Mature Content Archives
   Nav Win
 Archives
 Open Poetry #3 Archive
 After A While Any One Will Do
 1 2 3 4 5 6
Follow us on Facebook

 This is an Archive. You may post a reply, but new topics are not allowed.

 
User Options
Format for Better Printing EMail to a Friend Create a Greeting Card with this Poem
Admin Print Send ECard
Passions in Poetry

After A While Any One Will Do

 Post A Reply   Go to the Next Oldest/Previous Topic Return to Topic Page Go to the Next Newest Topic 
Dom Mart
Member
since 08-17-99
Posts 173
Florida


0 posted 11-01-1999 08:16 AM       View Profile for Dom Mart   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems   Click to Submit your Poem to Passions   Click to visit Dom Mart's Home Page   View IP for Dom Mart


The downside of multiple choices,
At least it's what I always find,
Is that the more choices I have,
The quicker I'm out of my mind.

So, tortured by indecision,
Exhausted, I may hearken back
To the wisdom of Henry Ford,
Who said, "Take your pick, either black or black."
© Copyright 1999 Dom Mart - All Rights Reserved
Patrick B
Member
since 10-28-1999
Posts 58
uk


1 posted 11-01-1999 11:16 AM       View Profile for Patrick B   Email Patrick B   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems  View IP for Patrick B

as one indecisive person to another,this made me smile :-)
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Caelestus
since 06-25-99
Posts 67715
Listening to every heart


2 posted 11-01-1999 03:10 PM       View Profile for Sunshine   Email Sunshine   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems   Click to visit Sunshine's Home Page   View IP for Sunshine

Ha, this one caught me off guard. Good job!
Ohme
Senior Member
since 07-17-99
Posts 831
Texas


3 posted 11-01-1999 03:18 PM       View Profile for Ohme   Email Ohme   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems  View IP for Ohme


DomMart, loved the poem. However, I like at least 4 choices. That way I figure I have a 25% chance of getting it right. Course, that makes it difficult to explain the 75% times I choose wrong! LOL

------------------
I look forward to tomorrow, while looking back on the past. But today is the day I am living. And I expect it to be a great day!
WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 07-22-99
Posts 9561
Illinois


4 posted 11-01-1999 06:15 PM       View Profile for WhtDove   Email WhtDove   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems   Click to visit WhtDove's Home Page   View IP for WhtDove

This sounds just like me! Good one!
Watcher666
Senior Member
since 10-13-1999
Posts 1630


5 posted 11-01-1999 06:17 PM       View Profile for Watcher666   Email Watcher666   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems   Click to visit Watcher666's Home Page   View IP for Watcher666

ENjoyed this much!!

------------------
Illusion...what we see and what we do...it's all up to you.
Denise
Moderator
Member Seraphic
since 08-22-99
Posts 23002


6 posted 11-01-1999 08:13 PM       View Profile for Denise   Edit/Delete Message      Find Poems  View IP for Denise

Cute!

------------------
Denise

 
 Post A Reply   Go to the Next Oldest/Previous Topic Return to Topic Page Go to the Next Newest Topic 
All times are ET (US) Top
  User Options
>> Archives >> Open Poetry #3 >> After A While Any One Will Do Format for Better Printing EMail to a Friend Create a Greeting Card with this Poem
Print Send ECard

 

pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Today's Topics | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary



© Passions in Poetry and netpoets.com 1998-2013
All Poetry and Prose is copyrighted by the individual authors