Canyon Country, CA
hehe, hey those questions look familiar =) Oh hey, *clearing thraot* like the um signature too. I think I remember saying that once or twice or a lot hehe. As for the questions, well, Im not going to put them into rhyme (although I probably could, but well, you know) but here goes some answers...
1. You know that little indestructable black box that is used on planes? Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance? Well, let's see, for one it would cut down on news, 2 it would cut down on deaths, and 3 it would make more people want to fly....hmmmm, scratches head, oh, sorry, are those not good answers? Well, lets just say cause people suck! There is that good? hehe
2. Speaking of planes...Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes? maybe cause most people arent scared of floating, but how many people would actually want to parachute? I would, but that's me...*shrugs* I will just asnwer the same as my previous...people suck!
3. Why is that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio? HEY!! I do this ok, and I am not ashamed to admit it! But unlik most people who do it because they're rmind cant concentrate on more than one thing at a time (you know, the millions of people who SHOULDN'T have licenses), I do it because not many people want to hear my music when I am delivering, and it doesnt say much about my work when I am driving down a private street at 11 at night BLASTING music now does it? hehe
4. If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights? Same ole same ole I would say If you're going the speed of light and your headlights well (duh they're going the speed of light) so obviously the same ole same ole, but tell me, how the heck could you move to turn them on if you were going the speed of light? Thats pretty darn fast and I for one am sure that I would be pressed back in my seat with my cheeks flapping by the speed, making one funky looking face!
5. If a cat always lands on it's feet, and buttered toast always lands butter side down, what would happen if you strapped a piece of buttered toast to a cat's back and dropped it? (Don't try this at home LOL)...Maybe it would land on its side that way both are equally close to the ground, hmmm I wonder what would happen if you strapped 2 cats back to back? Which one of them would land on their feet?
6. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?...Hey they have insurance dont they? *EVIL GRIN*
7. If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?...Hmm, I would have to say maybe because if someone came in to rob the stor he could lock the door behind him as he walked in, or maybe just because the graveyard shift worker cant very well leave the door unlocked if he has to go to the bathroom, therefore needs a lock to lock it, or hold himself until he explodes. Got me!
8. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?...Well yeah, I do it all the time =) *g* geez that was an easy question hehe
9. Why do you need a drivers license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?..HEY you better not drink and drive, you might spill your beer! Maybe so the people who sell you the liqour feel better knowing that when you get in an accident from drinking the cops will know who you are!
10. If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?...They give it a stern talkin to!
11. And the question I have been asking everyone for years...WHY THE HECK IS THERE BRAILE ON THE DRIVE UP ATM's???...Same reason there is braile on the street, so blind people know what to do. Y'all know what braile on the street I am talking about (those dots dividing the lanes) I know a lot of 'blind' people who drive on them.
Ok, ok, ok....Dont give me that look Rebecca, and I hope no coffee was spit on the screen, but what else do you expect ma dear, you thought I was bad this morning talking to you with the lack of sleep, you should see me now!
I CAN FLY!! I CAN FLY!! I CAN FLY!!
Oh btw, you got a good report from the pink elephant! SMILES!!
I'm not waving, I'm drowning!